04-05 civic cluster in a 6th gen

2000ej6y7y8

Respected
Hi, everyone. I've been working on doing the 05 civic cluster swap into a ej6. 2000 civic 2dr coupe for those who are not familiar with body codes. So I've done all the wiring and everything works except for temp gauge and fuel gauge kinda works. The brake light, air bag light and green key never turns off. I have a multiplex unit not sure on how to go from there any advice would be greatly appreciated thank you in advance

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm not sure how you get the temp gauge to work, I would look at the s2000 cluster swap and see if you can use the same thing on the em2 cluster to make the temp work. My fuel gauge worked but half a tank on the gauge was a full tank and 1/4 was half a tank. I think you might have wired it in wrong, I believe I only had the srs light on and my cel was dimly light with no cel and bright with a cel. Sorry I'm not of much more use this was a few years ago and my memory isn't the greatest.

2000ej6y7y8

Respected
I'm not sure how you get the temp gauge to work, I would look at the s2000 cluster swap and see if you can use the same thing on the em2 cluster to make the temp work. My fuel gauge worked but half a tank on the gauge was a full tank and 1/4 was half a tank. I think you might have wired it in wrong, I believe I only had the srs light on and my cel was dimly light with no cel and bright with a cel. Sorry I'm not of much more use this was a few years ago and my memory isn't the greatest.
Hey man, any help is greatly appreciated thank you for taking the time to reply to my post =)