5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice what plans do you have for it?

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WHAT? You didn't order the spoiler? AW MAN! LOL, j/k. What r u gonna do first man? I would recommend the easiest first time job (CAI)! Be careful what u do though because your manufacturer's warranty will be void if something gets f'ed up due to mods.

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:welcome: to the community. Keep her stock for a while. You've got that nice new warrenty you wouldn't want to void. Do simple stuff like changing all the bulbs, add OEM fogs and have your side view mirrors painted. You can always get some rims too. Good luck and keep it simple.

Cyps

Thats my real name.
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know what you mean about that damn warranty....

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
welcome! the new coupes for some reason look better than the other 7th gen coupes. i dunno why...there's not a lot of difference it seems but it looks better.

taneski

LOZANI
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes you wouldnt want to void that nice shiny warranty that is fng me up when i get mine

imaaccK20A

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dont be sad of having a stock civic HEY everyone got to start somewhere....... ;)

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
7th gens with the refresh are nice stock. You can go HID since you have the 9006/9005 combo. You don't have the problem of loosing your high beams like us H4 people. (the cheap people like me since I am too cheap to get the dual H4's) =)

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those headlights do way better than the 01-03s at night. The light is bright, the distance is far and concentrated it almost looks like HIDs. I still am against it's looks so maybe I can do a headlight conversion with the parts inside?

ShowCivic15

Riding Clean...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice let us know what u gunna do and make sure u post sum more pix! I lookin foward 2 what comes out of this car!!! :D