Not dropped on partially finished wheels

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Overspray on the wheels much? :lol:. Looks pretty good :thumbup:.

I don't understand why they offer the "S" (which I'm assuming is a "Sporty" model) and keep it at the same 4x4 height as the base model. The new corolla's are so high too. I think it's nuts how high they are.

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those corollas are good cars, my old man is a corolla fiend... he swears by them and has owned a ton of em... good thing you got the Corolla-S, because tan interiors are not my cup of tea... is it automatic??

gtrotter

5+ Year Member
yeha they look like 4wd's lol. The overspray I don't care about much cuz I am getting new tires next week. The 235 Pirellis on there are down to the wear bars. With my coilovers I can tuck all four corners with ease.

gtrotter

5+ Year Member
unfortunately auto for now...going to a C60 6 speed swap next year when I get the time.

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Overspray on the wheels much? :lol:. Looks pretty good :thumbup:.

I don't understand why they offer the "S" (which I'm assuming is a "Sporty" model) and keep it at the same 4x4 height as the base model. The new corolla's are so high too. I think it's nuts how high they are.
I dont really think they are any higher then any other compact car in relation to the suspension... they just have a real tall fat and squishy look to them..

gtrotter

5+ Year Member
I dont really think they are any higher then any other compact car in relation to the suspension... they just have a real tall fat and squishy look to them..
they are a little higher, and combined with a slightly talller body, they look like 4wd's. The suspension is a tad higher I think because they have to survive in so many countries where ground clearance is a must.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I like Corolla's... dunno why

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well this was fast lol, hehe now i feel dumb lol

BTW more pics man! i wanna see some nice scenic shots of your car slammed on its ball sack. day and night shots are in an order!

gtrotter

5+ Year Member
well this was fast lol, hehe now i feel dumb lol

BTW more pics man! i wanna see some nice scenic shots of your car slammed on its ball sack. day and night shots are in an order!
probly take a week or two for some more pics...I work 80 plus hours a week so it's hard to find time. LIving in the country, you guys are going to get plenty of scenic pics. Just a quick question, how many of you guys are running coilovers over here?

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
probly take a week or two for some more pics...I work 80 plus hours a week so it's hard to find time. LIving in the country, you guys are going to get plenty of scenic pics. Just a quick question, how many of you guys are running coilovers over here?
quite a few, and a lot of them are SLAMMED. even some tuckin.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thats not all that low....

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a former associate of mine had an 04 s dropped on konis with a pro kit, and an s/c .... he never tracked it though it was an auto ... they have potential

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i see theses exact things everywhere i go.

how many years did toyota make them for the same gen? their new redesigned rollas are just face lifted imo.

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my best friends wifey has an 03 type s in blue... nice cars

Deathcab

5+ Year Member
Sorry That is not dropped low. Maybe im just biased because im a VW kid.

Edit:

Low:

Nice car though!