'07 Civic issues: no start, airbag, sub

abdullah

my car civic 2007 hybrid make an accident and the air bag on steering wheel blow up, i fixed the car and i tried to start it but with no result the engine cranked but dose not start and F1 SUB fuse blow up, the electrician said that there is short in the car and cant find it, can anyone help and what exactly the F1 SUB used for.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I changed you title from "the engine cranked but not start and the F1 sub fuse blow" to be more to the point. Please try to make an effort to write more clearly in future posts.

Have you scanned the ECU for codes regarding the SRS system? I believe the system has to be reset once airbags are deployed or it will not allow the car to be started for safety reasons. Theoretically, as far as the computer knows, the car still has deployed airbags.

As far as your subwoofer fuse, if its blown then check your wiring. You havent explained at all what damaged you experienced, but its possible the collision damaged or pinched the power wire somewhere. You need to trace the power wire and inspect it.

abdullah

Thanks for the information,the damaged happens below the car (hit a concrete block) and damaged the radiator, the hoist which contain the gear oil (between the radiator and the gear) the upper holding ear of the gear, and the gear moved to rear and damaged the steering complex and t in order to fix the car we remove the engine and the gear, then we return them back, after that the car dose not start .
No damaged happens to the electrical wiring, they look perfect. and every connector return to its location.
kindly note that there is no indication lights for the gear positions in the dash board, and the reverse light is always on.
The car cranked only when i press the brake peddle is this normal?