08 SI Sedan + my first post ;)

TheDog

5+ Year Member
hey guys,

im brand spankin new to these forums, just bought myself an 08 civic SI bout a week ago and came across this website.

well here it is ;) nothing done to it yet besides window tint and the guy before me put on an aftermarket muffler + header (i dont know much about cars, yet, but the guy put on a header thats to big and its doing retarded stuff down there, needs to goz)

ill keep you guys updated on what i do to it. so far what i got planned next step is some new shoes, away with the stock and im looking at some koenig rims, any suggestions or tips? i want the red and black ithing going on so im thinking either all black rims or black with the red lip. not sure yet. after that im throwing on a cold air intake, aem more than likely, any links with good deals? (ill be going through this website looking for links so if nobody has any its okay :D) after that im thinking body kit or lip... im not sure if i want to get a whole body kit or just put a lip on there, so far the only lip i found was the "muggen" lip. im new to this stuff so im not sure whats better either kit or lip, dunno so suggestions will def help and be appreciated =)

anyways im looking forward to hangin out here
dog

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the car looks good man and :welcome: to the site hope you enjoy your stay here :D

TheDog

5+ Year Member
thanks =) i got about 3 months to work on the car before i change duty station so ill be keeping you guys updated.

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks good man

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ride looks good. i don't see red si sedans too often. keep us updated!

TheDog

5+ Year Member
so i got the kit installed and yes i know some of you guys dont like kits and bla but oh well, still my car right? ;) i went with this kit right here because its not one of those WTF IS THAT kit its just a nice and smooth one that doesnt stick out tooooo much and still gives it a individual look. didnt get the rims i wanted yet, they remain on back order but im working on it ;)

hope you guys still like it if not oh well

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
That's the only aftermarket front end i'd put on my FA5.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
not too shabby for an aftermarket bumper, fits pretty cleanly. I think it would look much better with the mesh grilles painted black.

TheDog

5+ Year Member
yeah i wanna lower it but around here where im at right now the roads dont allow for it, id destroy my car in no time so ill just leave it like this for my year in korea and when i hit germany next year, oh yes its goin down ;) anybody wanna hop on the autobahn with me :D