15x8 +25 tire size help!!

TeamHypnotik

I am planning on lowering my car sometime this week and a have sone wheels lying around i wanna put on ot igot a 96 civic sedan..im not gunna go that low probably just enough to were theres no wheel gap or tuck just a bit my fenders are already rolled iwanna know what tire sizel would iget to make it workiwas thinkin 195/50 or 205/45 if anyone has a setup similar to the one im tryibg to go for please help thank you pics would b great aswell

RichardCrainium

I would go with the 205 if you have the width I run a 205/50/15 with 5" drop all the way around and I just start to tuck the back tires and the front are 1/4" from tuckn but it depends on the rim size as well bro

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am planning on lowering my car sometime this week and a have sone wheels lying around i wanna put on ot igot a 96 civic sedan..im not gunna go that low probably just enough to were theres no wheel gap or tuck just a bit my fenders are already rolled iwanna know what tire sizel would iget to make it workiwas thinkin 195/50 or 205/45 if anyone has a setup similar to the one im tryibg to go for please help thank you pics would b great aswell

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My old hatch on 205/50/15. 15x8 +25.

I don't suggest you copy it, because fitting it like this isn't nearly as simple as it looks. That can be verified by others on here who tried to copy it and failed.