15x8 Aero Steelies On 95 Civic Ex Coupe Fit Ment

LocoLpg13

I Have A Question On Some Wheels Im Planning On Getting , And Wanted To Know If They Will Fit On My 95 Coupe With Minor Body Work . I Am Going To Roll My Fenders Today Afternoon Also Will Be Receiving Blackworks Rear Camber Kit Adjustable To -5. The Wheels Im Planning On Getting Are 15x8 -28 Offset Aero Racing Steelies Wrapped In Some 195/50R15 For The Front And For The Rear 165/45R15

stupidhard

BOAT KNIGHT!
should fit just fine. get some wheel spacers just incase... although, those are really wide wheels and you may hit your suspension with such an aggressive camber. how low are you gonna dump it would be my only question for you.... sure hope you like buying tires frequently... "stancing" looks neat but it really chews through tires. also stretching tires is kinda dangerous... to each his own.

I would really suggest searching and looking at other peoples rides and get their set up info. that's how I ended up deciding what to buy. I chose a look, asked a question or two... clikity click click my stuff is on the way

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Stfu.

First off, im hoping the OP means a +28 offset and not -28, or else the wheel will sit really far outwards. A 8 inch wide wheel at +28 will not hit the suspension. If it was a 9 inch, then yeah. The camber will not be the tire wear issue, it'll be the toe angle. Yes you'll have uneven wear from camber but it will not be excessive unless you don't get the car aligned. A 15x8 +28 has been fitted on tons of civics already, so a quick google image search would have answered you.

Like above, the tire stretching is a dangerous thing to do. Some people go unscathed, some pop tires off and ruin care. Keep in mind that not all tires have the same stretching characteristics

stupidhard

BOAT KNIGHT!
Stfu.
The camber will not be the tire wear issue, it'll be the toe angle. Yes you'll have uneven wear from camber but it will not be excessive unless you don't get the car aligned.
I stand corrected.... reading more tech so as not to have my foot in my mouth...