1990 Honda Civic DX 5 speed Hatchback

SladeBull

My Brother got this car before he was deployed and now he is selling it to me.
So this is my first car and im excited to work on this thing.

To Do List
Aftermarket wheels
Replace both front fenders
fix right quarter panel
fix passanger door
speakers
windshield
weld exhaust
lowering springs
cargo cover
rear interior side panels

Day it was bought

Engine is super clean!

Driver seat

No seats

new Seat covers

Dash No Cracks!

Wheels painted black till i get aftermarket ones

New radio

Shift light

Old exhaust

New CatBack Exhaust

New Shift knob

Wheels Back on

The car is in colorado right now but will be here with me by the end of the month. =)

What ya think

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
It's a nice start man! Once she is cleaned up she will be nice!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not bad, needs some love on the outside, but looks like you are off to a good start

CivCity

money is tight with me so my 91 hatch will be a slow build to. i picked it up 2 weeks ago (first car) and im im the midddle of doing pritty much exactly what your doing now. but i dont have pics lol...... im going to paint my stock rims get seat covers, do small body work etc i want a different gauge cluser insted of getting a seperate tach on the dash and im going to paint my interior black. i also need to get fresh paint because mines horrable.

what did you get for exhaust?

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
^^ The paint on my 96' Hatch is faded so bad... it was Milano Red.... it is pink now....

SladeBull

money is tight with me so my 91 hatch will be a slow build to. i picked it up 2 weeks ago (first car) and im im the midddle of doing pritty much exactly what your doing now. but i dont have pics lol...... im going to paint my stock rims get seat covers, do small body work etc i want a different gauge cluser insted of getting a seperate tach on the dash and im going to paint my interior black. i also need to get fresh paint because mines horrable.

what did you get for exhaust?
sounds cool man all i know about the exhaust is that it is from ebay

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I dunno about that shift knob, and that tach is straight up ridiculous. Just swap the damn cluster and get that ludicrous thing outta there. You really need a shift light for an 80whp car? Other than that I'd say the exterior is actually damn clean for a snow state car. Don't f**k it up.

gooddog

Rally X
I dunno about that shift knob, and that tach is straight up ridiculous. Just swap the damn cluster and get that ludicrous thing outta there. You really need a shift light for an 80whp car? Other than that I'd say the exterior is actually damn clean for a snow state car. Don't f*** it up.
Let him do what he wants. I like it man, keep up the good work :like: