1990 Honda Civic DX

LiveKing

5+ Year Member
If you have deep pockets checkout passwrodjdm.com

They have the complete jdm front end for your ride..
Jdm ef2 nose cut
http://passwordjdm.com/JDM-EF2-88-91-Civic-Sedan-ZC-Nose-Cut-P1220C119.aspx

And jdm doors which will set up your ride nicely..
Jdm ef2 doors
http://passwordjdm.com/JDM-EF2-88-91-Civic-Doors-Sedan-P1219C119.aspx

Then you can top it off with sum nice oldschool looking whels of your choice.

If you're broke like most of us are then just go to ebaymotors.com
appreciate it man! I bring in about 700 dollars a month at age 16. It will take a few weeks for each part but hey, least I get paid every week so hopefully I can get it sooner.

Pics of car the way I bought it coming soon.

White90EF

===SwAp DeEz===
5+ Year Member
wow 16 huh, starting early good for you lol.....no but i wish i could have had my car then...that sh^^ would be so damn Clean now but i didnt get a car till i was lik 18 lol..even then i wish i would have had it then. but keep up the work.

LiveKing

5+ Year Member
wow 16 huh, starting early good for you lol.....no but i wish i could have had my car then...that sh^^ would be so damn Clean now but i didnt get a car till i was lik 18 lol..even then i wish i would have had it then. but keep up the work.
appreciate it man. yeah. I started working the day I turned 15. I want to try to upgrade jobs to where I am bringing in a grand a month.

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
why all the rice stuff?
Not rice if you like the way it looks, rock it proud dude! However if you were putting stickers and a huge ass spoiler on ur car id have to call rice. Nothing wrong with halo's tho!

LiveKing

5+ Year Member
Not rice if you like the way it looks, rock it proud dude! However if you were putting stickers and a huge ass spoiler on ur car id have to call rice. Nothing wrong with halo's tho!
haha thanks. I am redoing the entire car and by the end of it, it wont be riced out. It came with a d15b2 series engine with the loudest exhaust I have ever heard.

But, I want to do an engine swap. I am not sure what I should put in it though.