1991 Civic Hatchback Service/repair Manual

petercross

4th Gen Civic Curator
5+ Year Member
Hi guys!

Anyone from here who could tell me where I could get the 1991 CIvic Repair/Service Factory Manual please?

I've already downloaded the CRX's factory original manuals but I guess it'll be best if I could get my hands on those repair manuals for the 1991 EF hatch itself.

Anybody who could direct me to the link please?

Thanks!

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Chilton Manual...Kragen/Autozone

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i got the actual honda manuals. the ones the techs got, WSM as we call em. if you want i can sell you one, what one do you want? repair, body repair, electrical......sell all three for 200. they cost me a pretty penny to get form my last job at honda

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks jokenfu!

Hey what happened to those pics I requested? Can I see more of your EF hatch please? Really like the front bumper - from afar that is!:P
the front bumper isn't in very good condition. it needs some TLC for sure. I'm gonna get rid of it as soon as I get enough money for the EF9 front end (SiR).
I think I some pix in my garage.

petercross

4th Gen Civic Curator
5+ Year Member
the front bumper isn't in very good condition. it needs some TLC for sure. I'm gonna get rid of it as soon as I get enough money for the EF9 front end (SiR).
I think I some pix in my garage.
Oh, alright. I'll check it out then. But what kinda front end is it?

Thanks!

petercross

4th Gen Civic Curator
5+ Year Member
i got the actual honda manuals. the ones the techs got, WSM as we call em. if you want i can sell you one, what one do you want? repair, body repair, electrical......sell all three for 200. they cost me a pretty penny to get form my last job at honda
Hello apekd,

Wow! That's too heavy for me coming from this part of the world! =) Actually I just wanted to ask if I could download it on-line similar to what I got with the CRX's.

Thanks!

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats your email, i can try to find mine and send them to you.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nope, im in USA, east coast, its 6am, im about to go to work.