1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

1991 Civic Hatchback Service/repair Manual

Discussion in '4th Generation Honda Civic (1988-1991)' started by petercross, Aug 25, 2008.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. petercross

petercross 4th Gen Civic Curator 5+ Year Member

Hi guys!

Anyone from here who could tell me where I could get the 1991 CIvic Repair/Service Factory Manual please?

I've already downloaded the CRX's factory original manuals but I guess it'll be best if I could get my hands on those repair manuals for the 1991 EF hatch itself.

Anybody who could direct me to the link please?

Thanks!

2. jokenfu

jokenfu Adobo Powered Pinoy Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

Chilton Manual...Kragen/Autozone

3. petercross

Thanks jokenfu!

Hey what happened to those pics I requested? Can I see more of your EF hatch please? Really like the front bumper - from afar that is!:P

4. apekd

apekd -----Distracted you, huh? Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

i got the actual honda manuals. the ones the techs got, WSM as we call em. if you want i can sell you one, what one do you want? repair, body repair, electrical......sell all three for 200. they cost me a pretty penny to get form my last job at honda

5. jokenfu

jokenfu Adobo Powered Pinoy Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

the front bumper isn't in very good condition. it needs some TLC for sure. I'm gonna get rid of it as soon as I get enough money for the EF9 front end (SiR).
    I think I some pix in my garage.

6. petercross

Oh, alright. I'll check it out then. But what kinda front end is it?

Thanks!

7. Steven.

Steven. Formally Green 91 Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

8. petercross

Hello apekd,

Wow! That's too heavy for me coming from this part of the world! =) Actually I just wanted to ask if I could download it on-line similar to what I got with the CRX's.

Thanks!

9. Steven.

Steven. Formally Green 91 Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

whats your email, i can try to find mine and send them to you.

10. petercross

Wow! Thanks a lot Green91! Its petercross@live.com.

Thanks again!

By the way, are you somewhere in the same region as me?;) You seem to be up at this hour?

11. Steven.

nope, im in USA, east coast, its 6am, im about to go to work.

12. petercross

Oh, alright.

I saw the thing you referred me to but its for a CRX. I have that already. Anything you have for the EF hatch please?

Thanks!