1991 Mustang 5.0 Project

Voltio

formerly known as FAN8228
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've been gone for a while I guess :lol:
If this turns out anything like your civic did, it will be sick.

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
whats with you and redline going to muscle lol, anyways still looks pretty clean man :D

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats with you and redline going to muscle lol, anyways still looks pretty clean man :D
we were both tired of waiting till 9000000000000000000000 rpms to start making power.. ;)

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am thinking spray but right now just working on the little s**t.. cleaned car REALLY well yesterday and was going to shoot a few pics but then it rained today..

new pics soon maybe next week..

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WOW my new seats are comfy! can't wait to install them!

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
installing brand new carpet is a b***h.. LOL

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I had trouble installing new carpet in my Camaro. It was molded, but not cut. That was the biggest pain in the ass ever. Oh and also because I didnt find out until later that they sent me the carpet for an 82-92 Camaro and mine was a 96. f**king ebay :lol:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Still no pics? .... damn
EVERY day that i have had time to clean the car and take pics it has been shitty out.. lol so far i have not done much.. new rims.. new tires.. new headlights.. new carpet.. new seats... tune up.. installed my old radio.. shortened the antenna.. just a few little things.. ;) pretty happy with the way the car is looking and driving at the moment.. hopefully I get some time to snap a few pics soon.. =)

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So you had time to take a pic for your sig but not for the thread?! come on man lol im dyin to see this beast