1991 Mustang 5.0 Project

papichulo26

U should drop a F20C motor in there to keep the honda spirit goin lol nice pickup though man and for 3k thats a nice deal

civic0918

Registered VIP
nice my buddy use to have an 88 5.0 with a jackson racing super charger and that f**king car would pop wheelies with a 50 series tire. Just amazing and if nothing else you had whiplash after riding with him lol. Ill stick to my civic cuz i would kill myself in something like that.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here it is so far.. just trying to get the car comfortable.. will probably spray it next, and or build up the trans..

mot much done so far but here are the basics... just did the whole annoying tune up thing replaced all the bullshit that had been ignored.. still really just enjoying the car..

Clear Headlight Housings
Cervini's Hood
Cervini's Wing
Weld Rims M/T up front Hoosiers in the back
BBK Header
BBK X Pipe
Flowmaster Exhaust
Sparco Seats

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gorgeous...

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks so nice man really really really clean car, how much did you get it for btw?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks so nice man really really really clean car, how much did you get it for btw?
$3300 for the car itself..

car ran pretty shitty.. took about $175 to get it running well (plugs, wires, etc..)... came with wing and hood.. the other stuff was added after.. this is a pretty good deal imo, since the hood alone before paint is like $600, the wing is like $300 unpainted.... and im about to get about $300 for the rims and tires that came with the car.. so I am really happy.. the rims and tires cost me another $1100.. and the seats and rails were about $1200.. headlights carpet and new floor mats all totaled out to a little under $500..

Clean inside and out!
did you expect any less.. ;)

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
suprised to see an auto

otherwise nice fox body

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
suprised to see an auto

otherwise nice fox body
going to drag race the car.. a LOT.. plan is to build up a solid auto trans with a shift kit.. i will essentially be shifting the car with a ratchet shifter.. no clutch.. this set up is inherently more consistent.. this will be coupled with nitrous.. i like to just take races.. and it is to my advantage to know EXACTLY what the car will run.. thats all.. it was a move based on being consistent.. kind of off topic.. but i have given consideration to eventually build another one.. but one more geared to handling.. no nitrous.. that would be stick.. I am really liking RWD and torque.. I can see how it would be fun to drive with different tires and s**t.. i can not cut huge sharp corners with a 10.5 rear hoosier and skinnys up front.. LOL

thanks though.. and thanks to everyone else regarding the pics.. :cool:

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea im not knocking your styl i was sure there was a reason .... and even i enjoy gettin sideways in my truck ... (although it only happens in snow or dirt)

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OC nice to see you with another clean car, but I sure miss the updates on the coupe build that is long gone.