1. ClubCivic is now on Instagram! Follow us at clubcivicdotcom. Want your photos features? Tag or DM us, use #clubcivicdotcom, or email us your photos to photos@clubcivic.com

1991 Mustang 5.0 Project

Discussion in 'Non Civic Builds / Show Offs' started by oc_civic, Feb 5, 2010.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. papichulo26

papichulo26 New Member

U should drop a F20C motor in there to keep the honda spirit goin lol nice pickup though man and for 3k thats a nice deal

2. civic0918

civic0918 New Member Registered VIP

nice my buddy use to have an 88 5.0 with a jackson racing super charger and that fucking car would pop wheelies with a 50 series tire. Just amazing and if nothing else you had whiplash after riding with him lol. Ill stick to my civic cuz i would kill myself in something like that.

3. oc_civic

oc_civic .................... Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

here it is so far.. just trying to get the car comfortable.. will probably spray it next, and or build up the trans..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

mot much done so far but here are the basics... just did the whole annoying tune up thing replaced all the bullshit that had been ignored.. still really just enjoying the car..

Clear Headlight Housings
    Cervini's Hood
    Cervini's Wing
    Weld Rims M/T up front Hoosiers in the back
    BBK Header
    BBK X Pipe
    Flowmaster Exhaust
    Sparco Seats

4. mymmeryloss

mymmeryloss RHD is where its at Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

gorgeous...

5. oc_civic

oc_civic .................... Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

thanks! happy so far with it.. really happy with the way these pics turned out.. :D

6. Aaron.

Aaron. New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

looks so nice man really really really clean car, how much did you get it for btw?

7. Kensai

Kensai ♪♫♪♫♪~ Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member

Clean inside and out!

8. oc_civic

$3300 for the car itself..

car ran pretty shitty.. took about $175 to get it running well (plugs, wires, etc..)... came with wing and hood.. the other stuff was added after.. this is a pretty good deal imo, since the hood alone before paint is like $600, the wing is like $300 unpainted.... and im about to get about $300 for the rims and tires that came with the car.. so I am really happy.. the rims and tires cost me another $1100.. and the seats and rails were about $1200.. headlights carpet and new floor mats all totaled out to a little under $500..

did you expect any less.. ;)

9. Aaron.

Aaron. New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

sounds like a hella good deal

10. civhatch92

civhatch92 That's my honda. Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member

11. civicSIcoupe

civicSIcoupe All Day, Every Day Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

i like your seats.. a lot

12. rob-

rob- New Member

i love mustangs needs to be a 5spd or shift kit

13. Robin...

Robin... D-Series Soldier Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member

Nice car man...

14. Laozy

Laozy New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

Damn oc! Very nice Mustang!

15. Melt

Melt New Member Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

suprised to see an auto

otherwise nice fox body

16. oc_civic

going to drag race the car.. a LOT.. plan is to build up a solid auto trans with a shift kit.. i will essentially be shifting the car with a ratchet shifter.. no clutch.. this set up is inherently more consistent.. this will be coupled with nitrous.. i like to just take races.. and it is to my advantage to know EXACTLY what the car will run.. thats all.. it was a move based on being consistent.. kind of off topic.. but i have given consideration to eventually build another one.. but one more geared to handling.. no nitrous.. that would be stick.. I am really liking RWD and torque.. I can see how it would be fun to drive with different tires and s**t.. i can not cut huge sharp corners with a 10.5 rear hoosier and skinnys up front.. LOL

thanks though.. and thanks to everyone else regarding the pics.. :cool:

17. Melt

Melt New Member Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

yea im not knocking your styl i was sure there was a reason .... and even i enjoy gettin sideways in my truck ... (although it only happens in snow or dirt)

18. NYGraFFit1

NYGraFFit1 I Tap JdmPrncss Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

Son ah ba besh :thumbs up

19. FRODO

FRODO New Member Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

OC nice to see you with another clean car, but I sure miss the updates on the coupe build that is long gone.

20. mylovehx

mylovehx Hatches rock Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

nice!