1991 Mustang 5.0 Project

civicmand16y7

Registered VIP
it took me 6 mounths to find mine...Im thinking about saleing it but im not sure yet. I found hatchs all day long. when i satrted looking i found 5 hatchs the frist day..If you want a coupe u have to look hard for them

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it took me 6 mounths to find mine...Im thinking about saleing it but im not sure yet. I found hatchs all day long. when i satrted looking i found 5 hatchs the frist day..If you want a coupe u have to look hard for them
to be fairly honest I didnt care that much..

torque check
horsepower check
rear wheel drive check
loud and obnoxious check

lol In my head I wanted a notch.. but once I really got into it, a straight clean car was more important given my goals.. :cool:

so far it has been true to Mustang form.. I have owned it approximately 8 months.. and it has been running for about 5 or 6 of those months.. LOL

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
As some of you may know, I am NOT a Mustang fan by any means. But I do think that the hatchback is better looking than the coupe.....by far.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that notch back i had was cool, it just needed to much work, and i wasnt willing to dump that much into it. it was fun while it lasted tho, i did a few smokey f**king burn-outs to cure my itch

withemptyeyes

sin motorsports
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Been a long time, old friend! I'm glad I found this today!

The Mustang is looking great! It's set up 100% "you" which if I remember correctly is exactly what you were aiming for. Hope to see it sometime and hope everything's going well.

-Ben

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
do you plan on buying a beater dd while you build this car up some? I only ask because you plan to build the trans and im sure your mpg arent 1.6 non vtec numbers ha

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Been a long time, old friend! I'm glad I found this today!

The Mustang is looking great! It's set up 100% "you" which if I remember correctly is exactly what you were aiming for. Hope to see it sometime and hope everything's going well.

-Ben
ha its been a LONG time.. we have some catching up to do... I even have some "news"

do you plan on buying a beater dd while you build this car up some? I only ask because you plan to build the trans and im sure your mpg arent 1.6 non vtec numbers ha
maybe a pickup or something... I don't really car about mpg because to be honest I don't really drive all that much...

project is on hold till after the holidays..

I have decided to do it "right the first time" getting new radiator.. mounts.. etc... so the small project has grown a lot larger.. lol

Slowens

Banned
Sweet!

Two quick questions- Are you having the same Amish folks wire up your nitrous that did the civic? And this time will you replace the timing belt or in this case, chain?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sweet!

Two quick questions- Are you having the same Amish folks wire up your nitrous that did the civic? And this time will you replace the timing belt or in this case, chain?
no.. but I will give you an infraction for the signature that is too large.. and ideally you will continue to be a smart ass.. and I can eventually just ban you.. thus not having to listen to you again.. ;)

if you annoy me.. I will annoy you back.. if you annoy me enough I will simply make you go away.. I will win.. every time.. I don't know why you have a hard on for me.. but I suggest you lose it...

thanks.. :D

see the image was deleted.. and unfortunately the image they replaced it with is just too big..

Last edited:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sweet!

oh look at that.. 4 points.. sorry max is 3.. guess you have to be banned.. see ya..