1992 hatch b20/vtec

Comeau03

hey guy, been around for a year or so. Here i got my newly addition to the pack.

1992 civic hatchback vx with a Si roof. This car previously had a boosted h22 swap in it, which was replaced with a full 98-00 b20b swap with a b16 tranny. Swap was bought from tiger, so motor is fresh. Car was fully restored this winter, all rust was cut out and new metal came along. I tried to be different and paint it black with purple pearl. I wanted a duckbill for sure, but i was undecided on the idea of a mid wing. I had seen some that was absolutely ugly, but then yet i seen some that was fine, i decided to try it and i do not mind it at all, but its really a personal choice, so dont rag!!. This car has come a long way and here is the mods:

Engine:
JDM b20B with 35000 km dosnt smoke runs amazing
b16 tanny
stage 3 clutch whitch is new
dc 4-1 header
brand new 3 inch exhaust stainless steel
solid mounts
hondata s300
also i have everything to make this motor a b20 vtec which includes..
adjustable cam gears
b16 head
arp head studs
skunk2 pro series intake manifold
blox Ls vtec kit
gsr water pump
gsr timing belt

suspension
lowerd on tikico blue struts
tein springs 2 inch drop
front camber kit
rear camber kit
rear h brace
blox rear lower control arms
rear integra gsr disc brake swap
integra gsr big front brakes

body:
seibon carbon fibre hood
spoon mirrors
carbon fibre duck bill
mugen lip
mid wing
8000k hids
new konig feathers 15s gold!

interior
del sol seats
ravtive steering wheel
skunk2 shift knob
gauge piller
AEM wideband
dvd deck
all around pioneer audio

Sorry for the poor quality pics, they come off my iphone!

Comeau03

here are some bay pics, dont mind the valve cover did not get around to paint it yet. If you got any ideas for paint lemme know! soon to come pics of the b16 head and kit along wih sk2 intake

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
Mount that amp wire and fuse properly.

What's with the ugly ground cable? Haha.

Looks like there's wires everywhere.

Comeau03

amp wire was thrown there quick, its coming out soon lol, and i like the ground wire sorry

as for the b16 head, im not decided on boost of n/a that may be the reason being

Comeau03

never dynoed it. im not the one that put on that gear. Yes it is very true i could boost either with vtec or without, but im trying to find out more on crv-vtec swaps, like im very aware of what it is, how it works, how its done and stuff, but im looking to get a dd out of this one, well for the summer atleast. With a b20vtec, im trying to get it as reliable as i can get. i dont wanna half ass this thing to fall apart

emerican

Registered VIP
i know what you mean ls/vtecs and b20/vtecs can both be very reliable, but it all depends on the build the parts how its put together if a rebuild was done if its tuned and how good the tune is etc.

Comeau03

depends on how you build them, where i live we just got a rain storm, left the ecu in the floor of the car, got damp and is not working, so im trying to dry it out an see if it works, if not i gotta look aroung for a p06, anyone out there have a mint shape p06?!