1993 Civic SI Custom WideBody

civbomb93

CUSTOM WIDEBODY
5+ Year Member
yup ill agree theres alot of nice cars there most likely owened by either people who are sponsered or people older than 18. Besides if any of them nicer cars are belonged to the people leaving comments here you have a nice ride. Im 18...most cars that i see on this are pretty much stock. yes i totally agree with people being about performance and not really looks me myself im into looks and performance i just end up going with looks first. and also where im from impoert tuners is not big compared to alot of places where everyone here lives.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
92-95 civic SI is a HATCH!!! not a coupe.. look it up and see that your wrong, then apologize..

yeah a d16z6 came in the hatch as the si and in the ex coupe, yes a si motor but not an si

you would be flamed here because everyone here is anti-rice
sure would be nice if u learned to read cuz i couldve saved u a lot of humiliation... idiot..

aloCc_Cuhx

5+ Year Member
DAMN..how much did u spend on body work/ paint?? not my style but everyone has there own...and as long as u like it..that's good but the car could use a drop

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok, enough. anyone that posts a negative comment about the OP's car from THIS POINT ON, will get an infraction and will be subject to a banning. ENOUGH. you dont like it, DONT click it.

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not my taste, but the work you did looks pretty damn good quality.

ventturei26

Capt. Fuse
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not my style but damn if it doesnt look like a whole lot of work went into that car,

a few opinions though

if your going to be showing the car, your going to want to change a few things, i would go out and get a jdm/usdm center console piece so that your dash to console would flow a bit easier, and get rid of the auto shifter, they make shifters out there that can be used on a auto, or even add a shift boot and put a manual shifter onto it just having to press it down to shift gear sets, get those dash trim pieces painted they bring attention to those pieces and away from the dash, if your at a show you want people to look at the dash not the trim that wasnt painted
id also rewrap the seats to match the interior a bit more

^my experience from when i used to judge/and show

gl man

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yup ill agree theres alot of nice cars there most likely owened by either people who are sponsered or people older than 18. Besides if any of them nicer cars are belonged to the people leaving comments here you have a nice ride. Im 18...most cars that i see on this are pretty much stock. yes i totally agree with people being about performance and not really looks me myself im into looks and performance i just end up going with looks first. and also where im from impoert tuners is not big compared to alot of places where everyone here lives.
It's not that alot of people on here aren't about looks. it's just the whole RICE scene isn't "in" anymore. some people still like it, and in other countries it's still a big deal. but as for here in the states, we've kind of moved past it. mostly because people are tired of being able to be pointed out in a crowd, pulled over by cops for doing nothing wrong only because we have a body kit we must be up to no good, or people reving at you because you have a body kit instantly makes you into some kind of street racer who only wants to throw down pinks.
just like everything else, taste and points of view change. OEM is in because the whole "sleeper" look sprung up to fight those three things I just mentioned. people wanted their cars to blend in, and if their fast, they didn't necessarily wanted others to know about it based on what their car looks like on the outside.
props for all the work done to your car, and if you like it, that's great, it would be a shame for you to dump a s**t load of money into a project your not happy with. personally my two favorite colors are orange and green, I just wouldn't put the two together on the same car.
welcome though, and just know, the comments won't stop, but don't let that stop you from enjoying your car.

civic96hb

USAF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not my cup of tea, but I can see a lot of work into this.

and props for being under 18 and doing this.
btw I would suggest a new cluster, oem one dosent flow with your car

DaveT

V.P Dave
5+ Year Member
wow!!!!! if it was in my hands, I would say bye to the wing tail lights and hello to 18s and some suspention work.....maybe air ride.....haha JUST TO MUCH FOR ME GUYS!

civbomb93

CUSTOM WIDEBODY
5+ Year Member
ya thanks to the tips an problem fixing ill consider alot of it...few things that i see that is in progress is cluster is done these are pics from the summer alot of things are not done cause i wanted it out bad before summer ended and left alot of stuff off...i do have the cluster done suspension is getting done now along with the motor. im still tryin to get a CF wing for the back.the console will be in progress soon im makin a console that goes back through the car which eliminates that middle seat in the back where it runs up a forms into the back window piece. I love this car and the way i did it. regards to the RICE thing in i know what your sayin its starting to die where im too but still in and like i said i started thios when iwas 15 lol it was in then the first fast and the furious pretty much just came out thats where i got my inspiration to do this and there was alot of work gone into this car preactically the fenders..quarters and hood are all made with styrofoam and we rapped them with our own fiberglass this car never left our garage to get anything done. but thanks again for the tips

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
like you could have a boosted K right now
I was thinking the same exact thing, for the same price, I definitely would have done a k swap w/boost and some nice suspension work.....left the body stock.

But the OP wants to go for "style" before performance, looks like he did it.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
your car is gay

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you drive a stock subaru haha who the hell are you to judge civics why are you even part of this site
Dude. stfu you riced out fast and the furious ball swinger. Your a noob so I will let this pass.