1994 Civic Hatchback.....OEM & JDM Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresh eh2

5+ Year Member
** Im in no rush to sell, i have absolutly no problem keeping this car.**
**Please do not PM me asking for parts. I do not want to part out.**

BRIEF HISTORY:
Up for sale is my Mint eH2. Im the 2nd owner of this car. This is my spring,summer and fall daily. Once the first snowfall hits, its parked in my driveway untill the spring time when the streets are salt free. Originaly from Oregon until the original owner drove it from Oregon to Rhode Island. I purchased this car back in 07 and have taken extremely good care of it since then. Always used Shell gas, none of that cheap corner store gas. This car had never seen snow untill it came to R.I. The original owner also took very good care of this car. Was always garage kept and well maintained (when i bought this car i was givin reciepts of everything fixed on the car. Even oil changes with reciepts dated back to 1995!).

Exterior:
210k miles on the shell, repainted March 2010.
OEM sidemarkers installed by same bodyshop
OEM Mudd Guards
OEM window visors
OEM EX/SiR lip
OEM Style Fogs
OEM/JDM thin side molding
JDM EG6 headlights & corners
Carbon Fiber Backyard Special Duckbill

Interior:
OEM 92-95 Civic Floor Mats
OEM Optional audio center console
JDM EG6 cluster
JDM EG4 Gathers rear interior conversion
JDM Clock
NRG hub,quick release and lock.
Mugen Racing II steering wheel
Installed new tweed fabric on the door panel inserts.
Alpine head unit/cd player w/ USB & AUX input
Replaced both bulbs in climate control and now lights up amber(similar to EG6's)

Motor/Trans:
JDM B16A SiR-II swap from Hmotors. Purchased and installed in April 08. I used all OEM parts when the swap was done.
OEM T-belt, water pump, tentioner,t-stat and oil pan gasket.
2009 i replaced the cam seal, valve cover gasket and Grommets. All OEM parts used. I also had a valve adjustment done.
The motor is all bone stock except for a exedy stage 1 clutch and a ACT lightned fly wheel. Runs very well with no problems. Trans shifts smooth no grinds, pop outs none of that b.s. No leaks, doesnt smoke needs nothing!!

Suspension & Wheels:
F&F Type 1 coilovers (installed May 7th 2011)
15x6.5 Silver Desmond Regamaster Final Version wheels wrapped in kumho ecsta 195/50/15 tires
Muteki S48 lugs

Minor Issues:
Could use a allignment
Very light scratches on the front bumper
Driver side fender has a very very small dent with a tiny scratch.
Driver seat needs to be replaced but still works, ive used it everyday since it broke.

Option 1
Im looking to get $7000 with out the Regas(will come with 14" Steelies).
Option 2
$8500 with the Regas.
Option 3
No wheels, bys, optional center console and JDM rear interior for $5,300 or best offer.

All reasonable offers will be taken into consideration. Im also willing to take parts off the car to lower the price.
WILL TRADE STRAIGHT UP FOR BONE STOCK 04-05 Civic SI (EP3)

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
How many miles on the motor?

fresh eh2

5+ Year Member
55k miles, bought the swap with 35k back in April.

Status
Not open for further replies.