1994 Honda Civic DX (sedan) EG8

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like it. The yellow looks kinda cool to me. I did it to a pair of denjis before I sold them. Now I see em around town every once in a while.

Any plans for the future?

JHMEG8

5+ Year Member
not to bad.. but needs MOAR POWAR!!!
Haha :lol: TRUE!!

oddeb707 said:
I like it. The yellow looks kinda cool to me. I did it to a pair of denjis before I sold them. Now I see em around town every once in a while.

Any plans for the future?

Sweet :thumbs up

Well, Future plans are getting a USDM B18 Probably GSR.. because JDM motor is a pain in the AHOLE, cause of CA strick smog laws.

Most likely going to get a GSR motor and bar the motor, or build it for turbo. Havnt really decided yet, the way the economy is right now.. Im not sure if I want to do any motor work, my next mod is probably going to be Willwood brake upgrade. Im basically building it for autocross, so I wont really need much power. :roll:

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha :lol: TRUE!!

Sweet :thumbs up

Well, Future plans are getting a USDM B18 Probably GSR.. because JDM motor is a pain in the AHOLE, cause of CA strick smog laws.

Most likely going to get a GSR motor and bar the motor, or build it for turbo. Havnt really decided yet, the way the economy is right now.. Im not sure if I want to do any motor work, my next mod is probably going to be Willwood brake upgrade. Im basically building it for autocross, so I wont really need much power. :roll:
Cali is the gayest state in the country.. f**k all those auto & firearm restrictions!!

JHMEG8

5+ Year Member
Cali is the gayest state in the country.. f**k all those auto & firearm restrictions!!

I know right! Well for firearms, it depends what your getting into.. Im planing to get a Mossberg Tatical Shotgun.. You dont need a license to own a shot gun, all they do is a background check. As long as your clean then you got yourself a home defence shotty! & probably go down to a local shooting range and shoot some slugs :lol:

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know right! Well for firearms, it depends what your getting into.. Im planing to get a Mossberg Tatical Shotgun.. You dont need a license to own a shot gun, all they do is a background check. As long as your clean then you got yourself a home defence shotty! & probably go down to a local shooting range and shoot some slugs :lol:
Both My Springfield M14/M1a & Springfield XD40sc would be illiegal in that cracker jack state.. XD for hi-cap mags, & my M1a for the Flash suppressor, bayonet lug, & highcap magazines.. udder gayness.. sure banning flash surpressor are really cleaning up the streets :roll:

JHMEG8

5+ Year Member
Both My Springfield M14/M1a & Springfield XD40sc would be illiegal in that cracker jack state.. XD for hi-cap mags, & my M1a for the Flash suppressor, bayonet lug, & highcap magazines.. udder gayness.. sure banning flash surpressor are really cleaning up the streets :roll:
You got a M1a?? That thing is DOPE! lol Clean my streets up... :lol:

Im planing to get a conversion for my "Mossberg" (that i dont have yet) :lol: that allows you to insert a 6 shot magazine. Its pretty sick.

BTW, Got a tread for your EG Sedan??

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You got a M1a?? That thing is DOPE! lol Clean my streets up... :lol:

Im planing to get a conversion for my "Mossberg" (that i dont have yet) :lol: that allows you to insert a 6 shot magazine. Its pretty sick.

BTW, Got a tread for your EG Sedan??
Hell, I'd love to clean some streets :twisted:

I prolly got some old build threads about my car somewhere... nothing recent though

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is that a M4??? *DROOOOOLS* That is one of my Fav. assult rifles!
yes, pictured is Bushmaster AR15 M4, Springfield M14/M1a National Match, Kimber 1911 Ultra Carry, Springfield XD-40SC, & an Highpoint 995 9mm carbine w/ ATI stock conversion..:cool:

JHMEG8

5+ Year Member
yes, pictured is Bushmaster AR15 M4, Springfield M14/M1a National Match, Kimber 1911 Ultra Carry, Springfield XD-40SC, & an Highpoint 995 9mm carbine w/ ATI stock conversion..:cool:
Wow, you are just too damn cool! :guns::mrgreen:Too bad I wont be seeing any of those guns in my house even if I had the money for them.