1995 Honda Civic Heater Core Problems

LostxSoulz

5+ Year Member
Okay people this is the first time I've posted in this forum so I assume I'm in the right place.

My problem is that i have a heater core from a 1995 Honda Civic EX Coupe, and it has leaked all over the driver side area..

Note: this is only on the driver side only..

I would like to know how to..

inspect, replace and/or install - the heater core
I've looked online but not much has come up, all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

LostxSoulz

5+ Year Member
Just started to download both manuals 92-95 and 95-97 manuals for the civic.. is there picture details i've never downloaded a manual befor and its going to take a while just curious thank you for all your support its very very much apprecaited

RonJ

Banned
A coolant leak inside the cabin is almost surely from the heater core. You will see where the heater core is leaking when you remove it.

LostxSoulz

5+ Year Member
A coolant leak inside the cabin is almost surely from the heater core. You will see where the heater core is leaking when you remove it.
alright so thats your answer to my question as far as you know of leak that is
making my driver side area of the car wet. which is a leak from inside the cabin ..correct?

and... if its not too much trouble lol.. how would someone go about fixing that... is that located in the manuals you've linked me too aswell?