1995 Honda civic power steering quit

Hondacivicdx95

I have a 95 Honda civic dx. Recently the power steering quit working. It happened pretty quickly. Would roar and squeal when steering while stopped and did that for a few days getting worse each day. I added some power steering fix fluid thinking it would help and about 10 mins later didn't have any power steering at all. The pump quit pumping also and would just make fluid overflow from reservoir. so bought a different used pump that worked but made the mistake of putting regular power steering fluid to prime and test the pump. Drained the reservoir completely,unhooked all the lines and took the new pump back off to drain. I blew out all the lines to get any possible non honda power steering fluid out. Hooked everything back up and put new fluid, honda kind, and seemed like a good fix since everything was working again. Steering worked great and smooth. Now two days later crank car up and no power steering again at a idle or while driving, just roaring. I don't see any bubbles in the reservoir, and its still full so no leaks. I steered the wheel all the way left and right because that's suppose to take air out but it only made it even harder to steer. Have no idea what is going on!