1997 civic door speakers

Terrag

So i just got my civic and im slowly bringing it back to its former glory. The previous owner cut the wires going to the door so no speakers up front. Not really sure if i should just replace the harness under the dash for them or attempt to run wires to the door. Some insight would help thank you.

Attachments

Otto85

If the portion of the harness that runs to the door is all that's been cut I personally would save the time and just repair it, wrap the loom in electrical tape make it tidy, no sense in putting in a new harness for a handful of wires

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Terrag

In the door jam where the rubber gromet is its gone and the wires are cut (already have fenders back on so i cant really take a decent picture gota keep it mildy drivable)

Terrag

If the portion of the harness that runs to the door is all that's been cut I personally would save the time and just repair it, wrap the loom in electrical tape make it tidy, no sense in putting in a new harness for a handful of wires

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Thats what i was thinking im gonna have to go to the junk yard and fine the plug