1998 Hatch with B20Z2 swap - testing the waters

Status
Not open for further replies.

curiosul

5+ Year Member
The car is in Baltimore but I'm willing to drive ~50-75 miles for someone interested

The shell has ~150k miles.
The engine/trans (trans from an LS - the longest possible) have ~80k miles. The swap was done ~20k miles (two years) ago. If I get some interest, I'll do a compression test on the engine. I've always used castrol Syntec 0W30 (the ONLY 100% synthetic oil on the market).
There's an EX cluster in the car with 178k miles
Custom 2.5" exhaust with cat, resonator and SI OEM muffler (almost stock quiet).
Everything works (PS, AC) no codes whatsoever.
One of the flywheel's bolts broke a few months ago meaning it has fresh flywheel, clutch, pressure plate etc.
SI wheels with good rubber.
Front brakes were changed about a year ago (left calliper started leaking fluid almost destroying the pad - a reason to change everything)
The suspension is all stock.

Everything else is pretty much stock (except HID lights, mp3 player and new speakers - you can't even imagine how bad/dirty/broken the originals were)
The only problem is a rust patch on the passenger door that kept getting bigger and bigger in the past 6 years I've owned the car. My prediction is that after two more winters, there will be a big hole in the (lower part of the) door.

Looking for 4000$

Let me know if you're interested and thanks for looking!

P.S. If the car will be sold in MD, I'll do the safety inspection.

Last edited:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:popcorn:

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

Status
Not open for further replies.