1998 Honda Civic DX hatchback build

Tyler Pacheco

Am going to start by stripping old paint and spraying car arctic white going to install buddy club body kit, type r wing, duraflex predator style hood, konig 15” lightning rims blue with machines lip sorta like a deep dish rim, braum pure white racing seats. Was Just going to tune up engine so it drives like new but if someone has a good idea for a cheap swap to set up a turbo on could even do a k20a engine some advice from personal experience would be nice really looking for a plug n play type swap that would get me a little over 300hp

TheLittleD

Not really "plug and play" but K20A turbo is a really good swap. That'll be one of the only swaps to get you 300HP pretty easily.

Tyler Pacheco

Not really "plug and play" but K20A turbo is a really good swap. That'll be one of the only swaps to get you 300HP pretty easily.
The guy I bought the car off of was in the midst of doing a k20a swap and swapping out rear drums for the gsr disc brakes. He also cleaned out the engine bay to fit the engine, removed heater core and power steering components I would love to do the k20a swap but only place I can seem like o find a decent engine is on eBay and there like 4000 and up might have to get a beater from Kijiji and rebuild the engine prolly the cheapest route or junk yard