1999 EM1 vs. 2000 EM1

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
What is the difference between the two? I know they both have the b16a2 and the infamous Si blades(I think that's what they're called.) I have searched but anything really answers the question I have. If you find one, let me know, I'd greatly appreciate it. I plan on selling my EJ1 for an EM1 and want to know all the options available to me. Thanks.

98ej8

I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well the latter is part of the new millennium lol

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
Not really. The 99s were produced in 98 and sold for the 99 year. Same as the 00 being produced in 99 but marketed as the 00.

Still, your post was funny.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think there is NO difference at least not that i have known of not even interior goodies :???:

98ej8

I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not really. The 99s were produced in 98 and sold for the 99 year. Same as the 00 being produced in 99 but marketed as the 00.

Still, your post was funny.
i knew someone was going to say this lol

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just the rear baby seat tie downs, so if you don't have a baby get either year.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Welcome to the EM1 family bruh. There is very settle differences but they both act the same.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
Thanks Osiris.

Just the rear baby seat tie downs, so if you don't have a baby get either year.
Really, well I don't have a kid but if I buy an EM1, I plan on having it for awhile so I mite get a kid eventually. lol. thanks though.

Welcome to the EM1 family bruh. There is very settle differences but they both act the same.
Well, I've actually wanted one for about a year and a half now. Money just doesn't make it to my hands. Thanks though.

So unless there's nothing else different other than the baby restraint clips, this thread can end. Thanks everyone.