2000 Civic Ej8

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Being that this is obviously a Civic, I've moved the thread into the correct section.

Post some details about your car. You've clearly done a few things to it.

daperez13

Respected
Uhh, sorry man, I was actually referring to the Christmas lights on the house:

Not sure what your intent was of posting this picture without any sort of follow-up. Not bashing your ride, just kind of random.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So, subliminal bashing aside, not bad at all, @Teri

Future plans? I would recommend painting at least the front bumper / lip!

Teri

Respected

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
What has been done to the car . It has a short ram air intake, headers , exhaust system , all new coil overs , all new front bumper with custom upper and lower grill, front and back lip, head lights and tail lights ,front end upper and lower strut bars, rims and tires. The inside has new seats, new instrument clusters, carbon fiber cluster facing, interior colored lights, new shifter. I will be putting some gauges and a new stereo in soon.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mentioning the brands of much of that would help us get an idea as to the quality of your choices.

Teri

Respected
Some choices not so good and some are . I'm not rich I'm actually poor. So here goes. Air intake Aem , headers are pacesetter, exhaust system is a Type R S jdm n1 cat back , coil overs not sure the brand but they were not cheap. Head lights and tail lights made by Spyder. Sickspeed shift knob , white face blue indigo reverse glow gauges, tires are Toyo eclipse 205 50 r15 , rims are ENKEL, seats are NRG Type -R racing seats.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
@Teri, I have no idea what you were trying to do with 3-4 of your last posts that were self quotes with no added comments, but I merged it all and cleaned them up. Please make an effort to post clearly and get familiar with the editing option when need be.

Some choices not so good and some are . I'm not rich I'm actually poor. So here goes. Air intake Aem , headers are pacesetter, exhaust system is a Type R S jdm n1 cat back , coil overs not sure the brand but they were not cheap. Head lights and tail lights made by Spyder. Sickspeed shift knob , white face blue indigo reverse glow gauges, tires are Toyo eclipse 205 50 r15 , rims are ENKEL, seats are NRG Type -R racing seats.
I assume you spent money on the intake, headers and exhaust solely for sound improvement as they wont do much, if any, improvement on a stock D-series engine performance. Being broke is never a good thing, but make sure to park your car under shade when possible because most of those aftermarket products you added will easily deteriorate and/or fade with excessive exposure to the sun and heat. Make sure to do your best to research product quality and durability so you get the most bang for your buck.

Teri

Respected
I also did the suspension. Have adjustable coilovers and adjustable struts. I have them setup so it rides like its on rails. It also walks down curbs. What I mean by this is they move independently. I HAD it setup that way.