Here it is, a 2000 Civic EX

Basic Low-Down
DC headers and Cat-Back Exhaust System
17" Enkei Bortex Rims
AEM Cold Air Intake
Where - Bay City Motors S. Portland, ME
Price: $5,460.70 Mileage: 136,000
Condition - Good - Decent

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[UPDATE] 9/11/11:
Going to be ordering new rims in a few weeks. DRAG 31's in 16" Gold. I believe the Gold rims will bring out the smallest color on my car, the fog lights. Going into this with an artistic stand point. Although I am a little unsure about tire sizes. thinking of going with 205/45ZR16 or 195/50ZR16.
http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findTireDetail.do?yr=2000&pc=32905&counter=1&ar=45&rd=16&vid=006795&sw=false&cs=205
http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findWheelDetail.do?bp=4-100&yr=2000&pc=49261&counter=6&wd=16&rw=7&vid=006795
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[UPDATE] 10/3/11:
Got my rims today! Along with some black lug regular lug nuts to match the coloring (not that after taking them off a bunch of times the paint won't wear out). It's the thought that counts right ?

[UPDATE] 10/12/11:
here they are! i think it looks much better now. I do have to say though the pictures just don't seem to do justice on the color.

On a side note... I now have to get camber kits for the front and back.... anyone know of any decently priced good kits for front and rear?
This is what my alignment values where after... we didn't change much... but most of it is still out of specification due to being unable to adjust camber.

Last edited:

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think you paid too much, but goodluck with the car.

Stickyittoyou

5+ Year Member
i think you paid too much, but goodluck with the car.
Thanks, KBB is $5,270 for this car; and extra 190 dollars isn't bad; especially if bottom of the car is still mint and has no rust at all; Honda's are very rare up here... and to find one without major cosmetic problems? good luck.

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sounds like you paid a little too much. Make sure you take the car home an give it a complete look over.

Stickyittoyou

5+ Year Member
Sounds like you paid a little too much. Make sure you take the car home an give it a complete look over.
Already had my uncle look at the car, even he was amazed at how clean it is; that's saying a lot coming from him being a prof. mechanic and all.

kyle97charlie

68% right 100% of th time
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah... I tthink you paid a littlle much. That's what blue book on my car was five years ago when I got mine. Still, a good find

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like it a lot.. Except the huge rims. Get something smaller (16s or 15s) and lower it more.

Other than that, looks awesome.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like it, think the rims fit well (although a ton of people think smaller is better) So if your into your own thing and not what everyone else thinks is ok then your good to go =)

So I am confused your OLD car needs those parts or this car?

over 5k? A bit High, but if your happy with it then great!

Plans?

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
very clean! the price isn't too bad. if that car was sold on Guam, it would cost maybe even more.

good stuff. but just not agreeing with the rim size right now.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i think it looks pretty good, the rims look pretty good also. good luck with it bro

Jordan_n

No fun unless ur Dragging
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dang rims, lowered, intake and exhaust already on. How much easier does it get =D.

lilskater519

Bronze!?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice!
the rims actually look pretty good but id recommend some gsr blades and a slamm in the future:D

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good op i would change the rims but that's just me and what other people say here that's a little high for how many miles it got

Stickyittoyou

5+ Year Member
5K? with s**t to fix? it's a kick in the balls. Anyway , looks good and I'll be watching it's transformation.
Not really, no extra cost to me. The dealer I am buying it from didn't get to fix it to excellent condition before I saw it. =) that's actually a good thing in a way. If you ever buy from a dealer, they always get cars that have been slightly damaged from auctions and then fix them up to excellent condition.

Stickyittoyou

5+ Year Member
UPDATE - Waiting for the eBay seller to send the fog lights and headlights still... getting anxious; having one car to share with my wife is not fun...

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I got my civic for $3,000 5 years ago.

It's not bad, hopefully you ordered the correct year headlights for your car.