2000 Civic Si EM1 for sale $7000 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueflamesir

Testing the waters.

This vehicle is a 2000 Honda Civic Si. It is a true Si (EM1). I have a picture of THIS car's true VIN number. And if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
This car does have a salvaged title, THIS CAR HAS NOT EVER BEEN IN A MAJOR WRECK (IT WAS STOLEN IN 2002 IN WINDER, GEORGIA). I've driven this car far nearly 2 years now and I've had no problems other than regular maintenance issues such as oil changes and other basic maintenance. A lot of money has been put into this vehicle. I will name every upgraded and/or aftermarket (modified) part on this vehicle.

I do not have to sell this vehicle. I love it and I have put a lot of time and money into it.. Overall the car does not have any problems whatsoever. I assure you, there are no major issues at all. The only thing you may want to buy is a idling sensor (its rare but sometimes when the car has been ran for an extended period of time (3+ hours), it will cut off when u are braking to stop. This is caused by a idling sensor that is going bad. But I assure you this is a simple fix and will not cause any other problems. But that's it.

Okay, now for the Mods and/or Aftermarket improvements (upgrades)

165000 MILES ON WHOLE CAR (ENGINE IS BASICALLY REBUILT WITH AROUND 10000 miles on it)

CAR IS DAILY DRIVER SO MILES WILL INCREASE!

ENGINE:

B16A2 (Original Engine 165000 miles)

Bolt-ons...

AEM Ram Intake (Spectre Filter)

AEM Fuel Rail (Fuel Regulator Gauge is installed)

DC Sports Headers (4-2-1)

Edelbrock Victor X Intake Manifold (nearly $600)

MSD Ignition (Blaster and Distributor - Amp will be included (used) but not installed.

Internels...

Skunk2 Valves, Valve Springs and Titanium Retainers.

Skunk2 Cam Gears and Cam Shafts

Forged High Compression Pistons

This Engine has practically been rebuilt, but I assure you it was not blown. IT was only built further for performance purposes only.

TRANSMISSION:

Original Manufactored Tranny (165000miles)

Stage 2 Clutch (This clutch is not like your original stock clutch)

DC Sport Short Shifted with an Alloy DC Sports Shift knob.

Lightweight Flywheel (not sure what brand)

THIS CAR DOES HAVE CATALYTIC CONVERTER AND RESONATOR (Will pass emissions)

BODY/EXTERIOR (165000 miles):

JDM Super Yellow Fog Lights

12000k HID kit

TypeR Front Lip

Stock OEM Body other than LIP

Spoiler was shaved when painted (almost 2 years ago)

Head and Tail Lights are Faintly Tinted (Emblems are also (except Si)).

LEDglow 7 color underglow (Does patterns and changed 7 Different colors)

2 1/4" Exhaust form Headers to Muffler Tip (3") - Car is fairly quite until VTEC is activated (5500RPM)

INTERIOR:

LEDglow 7 color Interior glow (ALSO DOES PATTERNS)

Gauge Cluster is White and painted the same color blue as the car, even flakes)

DC Sports Shift Knob

Front Seats are from an EX model civic. NO TEARS RIPS OR DAMAGE TO ANY SEATS

Back seats are original Si seats.

The car has a KENWOOD cd player with pioneer speaker in the front. Kenwood speakers in the back and TWO JL AUDIO 10" Subs in the trunk (professionally installed by local audio store - Have most reciepts (NOT ALL).

MUCH MUCH MORE... Just can't remember everything. I will post more pictures ASAP.

IM asking $7000 OBO (OR BEST OFFER)

THANKS for looking. NO Low Ballers and NO BS... I work all the time so if I don't respond immediately, that is why. I will check MESSAGES AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. This car is a SALVAGED TITLE but is well worth it. With what your getting, your saving not only time but alot of money as well, It gets about 28 mpg.

Text me only at SEVEN ZERO SIX 416 72 NINE ZERO (DO NOT CALL UNLESS YOU ARE GOING TO BUY OR SCHEDULING A VIEWING. DO NOT WASTE MY TIME AND I WILL NOT WASTE YOURS. PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE BUT NOT GUARANTEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS< TEXT ME ANYTIME... OR EMAIL.

Copy and paste the link below into your url search. It will take you to the eBay posting where you will find AUTOCHECK AND FULL HISTORY REPORT AND MANY PICTURES.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3984Q2em1555Q2el2649QQitemZ260847567531QQsspagenameZSTRKQ3aMESELXQ3aIT

99civiclx

5+ Year Member
Looks like a lot of money is invested in this car. GL with sale man

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You're asking well over blue book value for a car with a salvage title, good luck with that.

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pictures please. I am very interested

blueflamesir

Sorry for taking so long to reply!!!!!

Im still selling the si!!! its 6500 OBO right now and it has been painted and I replaced the starter!!! IT is still EBP (Electron Blue Pearl). New number!!! 7069774736!!!!! PLEASE CALL OR TEXT FOR ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS AND MORE PICTURES!!!

HERE IS A VIDEO LINK!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KyU3JUV-4I

Status
Not open for further replies.