1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

2000 EM1 for sale $6000

Discussion in 'Cars for Sale / Wanted' started by blueflamesir, Oct 18, 2011.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blueflamesir

blueflamesir New Member

Please read before PM's... This EM1 was stolen in 2002 (Winder, GA). So yes, unfortunately, it has a salvaged title. But there are no accidents. The car was never wrecked. I have hit a chihuahua (it died). But I replaced the bumper and front lip and its painted so its in near perfect condition.

2000 Honda Civic Si for sale. Fully built. Non turbo. Super clean. EBP. Just painted. No spare tire. No trunk carpet. Any questions feel free to ask. Skunk2 built head. Original engine b16a2 and tranny. Runs really well and sounds incredible. 165k miles. Daily Driven - highway. I'm asking $6000 firm.

[​IMG]
    By andrewsir at 2011-10-18

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 19, 2011
  2. nicoalex2

nicoalex2 New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

Follow the for sale rules

3. blueflamesir

blueflamesir New Member

I'm not sure I understand what I have done incorrectly?

4. 00siboy

00siboy lurkin... Registered VIP

read the sticky in the "cars for sale" section

5. blueflamesir

blueflamesir New Member

Okay. I'm sorry if I've did something I wasn't suppose too. I had no intentions of doing anything incorrectly.

I'm assuming I needed to add a picture. I have added a picture and plan to add more within the next few days. Sorry for any inconvenience...

And please let me know if there is anything else I'm missing, thanks.

6. XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD ODP Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

Im guessing it has to do with the amount of posts you have... good looking si though...

however, the KBB price for an EXCELLENT Si of this same year is just over 3200 bucks. What has been done to the car to be worth double the bluebook price. Not trying to be a jerk, just trying to help you out...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.