2000 Honda civic, spark, fuel, good timing belt, no start. Please help

Mariofromtexas

Long time reader, first post

So about 2 week ago I am driving home and my car starts to stumble on acceleration, it eventually dies. I restart it runs for a second and dies. That was the last time it ran. I am getting fuel to cylinder, spark on each cylinder, and I can see the upper engine moving on crank, fairly new timing belt (changed 2 months ago, oem). The dist coil did have what looked to be a heat Raimbo on plastic, and was reading 1.6 ohm between test point a and b, ,I think it should be .6-.8, but the coil at autozone read 1.6 too,, and the guy at the counter said mine was good, could that be the issue? No returns on part, and around 75 bucks, I would think if I had any spark it was at least stumble, I am really strapped for cash, cant replace parts if I don't need to. Also tried new cap and router, no change in condition, also no odb errors. Not sure where to go next

Thanks in advance

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Check your timing and check that your dizzy is set at TDC. That'd be my first guess. Even a tooth off will make a car run like crap. Check that your belt is good and everything lines up at TDC. Do you have a complete belt cover? I always see people running with their belt covers off for some reason. Even if they have stock cam gears.

Mariofromtexas

Thanks for the quick response, well it looks like I am getting feedback from crank sensor, at least the Odb tool that I bought on eBay jumps up and down on that screen when I crank the engine. Guess next thing to check is if everything lines up with belt and engine, from what I found on the net I just need to make sure the arrows line up with upper amd lower engine, I will keep u posted, thanks again.