Status
Not open for further replies.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MMMANNNNN i read/skimmed through up to page 11...

boy i thought I WAS a retard when i purchased my EM1 lol... at least i HAD a b16 when i purchased mine lol... it was still a piece of s**t though

my suggestion, seeing is how that guy gave you money to put the motor in.. i'd use that and put it towards a K-SERies motor.. its more moeny, but its WAY MORE worth it

not to mention, puttin in a b-series motor, i dont knwo about oregon, but you have to have the same year motor or NEWER than the vehicle chasis, otherwise the swap isn't legal, so putting in a k-series, you'd be garunteed to pass that part of the law

hella K20-typeS is about hte price of a B18C5

K-series for teh win

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
xdr3amx said:
already been said

Just because you went online and found the chassis codes, color codes, motor codes doesn't prove anything besides you know how to used the internet to find chassis codes, color codes, motor codes. i think knowing how to work on a car doing a swap, fixing problems, knowing you have problems is more important than knowing information one can find online. Eventhou you need both.

But yea this girl need to give us more information and proof. but who cares at this piont right, if it's all lies or stupidity at the end it's the freakin internet take it for what it's worth a good story made up or not.
Okay.. I'm going to help you out here even though I'm sure you'll hate me for trying to say I'm smarter than you (since apparently that's what all my posts generally are, when directed towards you). Okay... Click on my name. View my profile. There's a link on there where you ca select to "Add NOFX to Your Ignore List". Click that link. Click the "Submit" button after that. There we go! No more problems. =)

Anyway.. .I spent months RESEARCHING them. NOT grabbing them out of my ass or anything like that. Even with the information I already thought I knew, just in case I was wong. I cite where I find this information as long as the list isn't long and never been kept track of (most of the info I post on here was originally for me, not for this site or any other site, so I don't save sources for everything). I never said I did swaps, I never said I knew everything. I never said, "Haha, watch me prove xdr3amx wrong. Even if he's not really wrong, I just really don't like him for some random reason. Watch all the ClubCivic people hate him for being stupider than me!!!!!" :roll:

Seriously, if you have a problem with me "acting like I know everything" then just put me on ignore or get some self control and ignore me by yourself, without the help of user selections. I'm not going to change the way I post, to stop posting information just because it upset you or makes you mad.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
MMMANNNNN i read/skimmed through up to page 11...

boy i thought I WAS a retard when i purchased my EM1 lol... at least i HAD a b16 when i purchased mine lol... it was still a piece of s**t though

my suggestion, seeing is how that guy gave you money to put the motor in.. i'd use that and put it towards a K-SERies motor.. its more moeny, but its WAY MORE worth it

not to mention, puttin in a b-series motor, i dont knwo about oregon, but you have to have the same year motor or NEWER than the vehicle chasis, otherwise the swap isn't legal, so putting in a k-series, you'd be garunteed to pass that part of the law

hella K20-typeS is about hte price of a B18C5

K-series for teh win
She says she woke up to a B18C5 in her garage. She said her dad got it for free or for a trade and she thinks it's a '99. She hasn't been able to figure out how to post photos though...

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i leave this thread alone for just a couple days and it frickin explodes into like 5 more pages...

congrats on the ITR motor, thats freakin HOTT!! do you plan on putting any aftermarket work into it now? like exhaust, intake, that kinda stuff?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :talk: :P :D

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no pictures yet still? you can go to www.imageshack.us...or better yet, www.tinypic.com....pick one from the 2, then click on the 'browse' button to upload your pictures (assuming they're already on your pc), then whatever comes out of there, copy and paste it on here, putting the
on each end so it'll show up on the thread. tinypic.com automatically puts it in there so you just copy and paste that one and put it here...the imageshack one's the one where you have to put the
on each end. hope that helps...it's also on the newbie thread on how to post pics...but i'll make it easy for you. =)

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I demand a picture of her with a gallon of milk and the motor.

bLacKstaR

no car = no vagina =[
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so i read up to page 4 and u got f**ked over

and now im i turn to the last page and ur dad buys you a b18c5.. hmm..

then i read somewhere else in the thread there a new female ef_case :lol: :lol: :lol:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bLacKstaR said:
so i read up to page 4 and u got f**ked over

and now im i turn to the last page and ur dad buys you a b18c5.. hmm..

then i read somewhere else in the thread there a new female ef_case :lol: :lol: :lol:
no he traded someone for it.. lol :oh: ;)

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im ready for some pictures.....................

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics

EJ1 Freak

Hmmm....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok I'm a little late responding here....just saw the link on another forum!

tienr said:
not to be mean, but that is really funny......sorry....next time have a real man go help you buy a car
Ok a "real" man isn't needed to do this....just someone who knows anything about honda's! Regardless of what the sticker on the car said or what the Carfax report said there is a bit of a difference in appearance between a b16 and a y8. And to think...if your ex didn't clown you for having a sohc motor in your si...you probably would have never known the difference! It's pretty shady what the guy did though....but I'm surprised you got anything considering how much time has passed since you bought it!

Hopefully you'll stay on CC or any car forum for that matter and try to learn more about your car besides the fact that it's a pretty blue color!

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
I demand a picture of her with a gallon of milk and the motor.
gallon of milk????????//

but yeah pix yet?

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
gallon of milk????????//

but yeah pix yet?
thats so she cant find a pic of it on the internet with a gallon of milk the acctoly has to take a pic of it and if she doesnt we know shes a lier :lol:

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
could she atleast come back to the thread and say something?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ImportFan1 said:
could she atleast come back to the thread and say something?
not if someone would hurry up and close it.. ;)

jeremy'sd16

easy does her..yeah right
5+ Year Member
I know that if i was about to drop 9k into a ride...i would definitely look under the hood...plus...i is sooooo easy to feel the difference in torque and top speed between a b16 and a d16

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
jeremy'sd16 said:
I know that if i was about to drop 9k into a ride...i would definitely look under the hood...plus...i is sooooo easy to feel the difference in torque and top speed between a b16 and a d16

what gets me is that there is a big DOHCVTEC sticker on the side of the car which is kinda hard to miss. the 2nd thing i did when i bought my EM1 was pop the hood to see that the motor also said DOHCVTEC...

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mugenkid18 said:
what gets me is that there is a big DOHCVTEC sticker on the side of the car which is kinda hard to miss. the 2nd thing i did when i bought my EM1 was pop the hood to see that the motor also said DOHCVTEC...
what was the first?
edit:and why did you buy it before you looked? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.