2001 Coupe jdm parts?

coupe2001

5+ Year Member
Please let me know if anyone has any aftermarket parts for 2001 coupe ex automatic?........

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
good luck with that
there is more edm (european) parts than jdm

coupe2001

5+ Year Member
is there any cheap 7 gen civic parts out there?......i really need a cheap hood

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm pretty sure the coupe was not sold in the japanese market....u can get headlights.....

coupe2001

5+ Year Member
thanks to everyone that tried to help the only website that worked was the stolenparts.com.......ill look around but if any one comes around one for sale let me know....thanks everyone

raz18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol man, they were all messin with you. but yeah EM2 is not JDM.

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
what a lame thread, chances are if u do a little searching u're questions will be answered, this a question that is done with a five minuete search

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
where can you find el parts?
i want the plastic piece for the top of the engine

tobymc85

5+ Year Member
hey man wuts up how u doing? i got a
AEM short Ram Intake
Full Magnaflow exaust for you.. this is from Cat all they way to Back. whole nine yards
and Carbon Fiber altezza lights for you.

hit me up if interested.. or if anyone is.. email me at chico99_us@yahoo.com or AIM me at mcvega85 later.

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks to everyone that tried to help the only website that worked was the stolenparts.com.......ill look around but if any one comes around one for sale let me know....thanks everyone
They were just messing w/ you. The EM2 was not prduced in Japan. Just 4 doors and the hatch. the coupe was aimed at the USDM other world markets. Of corse headlights are interchangeable w/ the sedan and coupe. But hey welcome to CC from one north carolinaian to anoher...pardon my spelling i drank thru the panther game....which we won...but I'm about hammered. LOL