2002 civic lx engine bay extremely hot

xXJDMEM2Xx

i have a 2002 honda civic lx 1.7 non vtec im having a issue to where once i drive about 50miles the engine bay will get extremely hot, the fan is turning on once it gets to normal running temperature i have a 4-1 header that i dont want its some knock off brand, but i cant find a stock manifold for it, the engine itself is not overheating i have a obd scanner hooked up to it and its at temp 190 degrees, this issue is causing me to melt sensors right now i am dealing with the crank pos sensor failing i looked at it and it was burnt to hell replaced and and one month later its burnt to hell again, sometimes it feels like it loses power and i know that is the crank pos sens causing it, i dont know what to even do about it i dont know if its the header causing it to get so hot. i never heard of headers making it get this hot i cant even touch the air filter box without burning my hand,

its also throwing a few codes here are the codes

(p1298)electric load detector voltage high (i cannot find this module i know it goes in the fuze box but no one has it)

(p0420)faulty cat converter (there is no cat the header deletes the cat)

(p0336)ckp sensor short or faulty crank pos sens

and the (p1361)top dead center sensor circuit which i have absolutely no information on