2002 Trans Am WS6

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Well totaled the front of my civic, Only had liability and hit a deer so it's all on me, About to put another headlight and radiator in and just drive it like that to save gas, But I might fix it sometime in the future but it'll be awhile, Starting a new build on my new 2002 Trans Am WS6, Black on black, 6 speed, t-tops, It's bone stock besides the system in it, Has 2 solo baric kickers, and a JL audio amp, then a pioneer head unit I put in to replace the old broken one. Picked it up march 15th, Put fresh mobil1 oil in it, and swapped head units, Next things to do is fix front blinkers, window switch panel, and new window motor, Also swap trans fluid with GM synchromesh. Here's pics, After I get every problem fixed it has and all fresh fluids, First mods are looking to be a set of Pacesetter longtube headers, and a Texas speed and performance rumbler dumped exhaust, Volant air intake, and then cam it. Here's pics

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP

Had a buddy with that Texas Rumbler on his baby d**k cam/stalled T/A. Sounded awesome.

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Yeah I've heard some nice sound clips of it, I'm still debating it though since it dumps early it might be too loud, I'm getting alittle tired of loud cars, Lol. Going to either be the texas rumbler or a Bassani true dual x-pipe exhaust. It will be alittle while though so I got time to decide, Got to find anything not working on the car and any maintanence needed before I mod. Definiately need brakes soon

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice looking car. Well, for a trans am i guess :rolf:

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
I'm loving it so far, I fixed all the light issues, Took out bulbs and cleaned any dirt out all the bulb sockets, now both front blinkers work, and a rear corner light, and one brake light is fixed (That's all the was not working) Nomore light issues besides high beams because my switch is broken I need a new headlight switch, All that's left now is getting this new trans fluid in, getting a window switch bezel, and the headlight switch. I'm going to order a hurst shifter maybe this week when I get my paycheck not sure yet, and planning on a Volant intake kit sometime in next month.

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Not really anything to much changed yet, I put fresh mobil1 in it, GM synchromesh trans fluid in it, Got royal purple diff fluid/gasket to install still, Got a new set of rotoworks drilled/slotted rotors and hawk pads to install, new drivers window motor, Gotta find time to do all this. After that i'm looking into tint/tires, Then I might do alittle suspension or performance mods. I'll get pics of the new brakes and stuff when I install it all.

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP

Installed the front rotors/pads last week, Just getting to the rear this morning, Just finished the drivers side it went smoothly took 10 minutes, Going to do passenger now...

I'll be installing the drivers window motor afterwards and maybe changing the rear diff fluid finally. Getting this maintenance complete finally, Although I gotta change oil again already. Ready for some performance mods or something soon.

edit: Got her all done, New window motor and switch panel, Brakes installed, Going to do the oil and diff fluid probably tuesday, Then wash/wax it real good.

Last edited:

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Interior is pretty great, Rear half is nice, passenger seat is good, drivers seat has 2 tears, But I think it is still recoverable if I get it stitched up soon. I need to take care of that before it gets bed. Shift boot is missing the clip to attach it to the dash panel, So I can to get a shift boot clip, and a shift knob since mine is worn, That's next on list. rest of interior is mint, The trans am have a super common like nearly every trans am the door panels crack in a certain spot, my passenger side hasn't done it, but my drivers side has cracked already, I'm not sure if there's a way to fix that or not. Overall if I stitch the drivers seat, and fix my shift boot and get a shift knob, It will be mint

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ironically, Im meeting a buddy for beers and he has a blk TA like yours.. IDK if its WS6

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Havn't posted in awhile but I will upload new pics of the trans am soon. I've added a Volant intake, a tree branch fell on it and damaged quarter panel, luckily it popped out. But it'll be out the body shop fully buffed out and cleaned leather seat stitched. I also bought a 2006 GSXR 1000 with 4100 miles. And i'm picking up a 94 supra twin turbo today. Lol Hatch is sold though :(

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Body is spotless on the trans am now. Been in body shop 3 weeks, It looks brand new, everyone looks lol. Building a empire over here

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Scooped this b***h out the impound, I bent a rim and split the tire though. It seems to be following the path my hatch did, Every daily I have. Constantly getting beaten and impounded, Lmfao. Got a DUI, felony possession, wreckless driving, speeding 15+ mph over speed limit. I don't know if I consider myself lucky or unlucky, I got rid of the coke while I was running, Chugged what was left of the lean, they found 60 xans in the car and took 6k cash I had in the car. Then by the time I got to county I ended up going into a coma from overdose and went to hospital, then 3 days later released from hospital, just waiting on court date now. Lol. I was on hella s**t, I did atleast a eightball of coke that day, 6+ ounces of lean, and idk how many xans I took

side note my turbo manifold for my integra came in :D