2004 EP3 Si For Sale - $6500 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

CamelNo.9

Hey all, I haven't been on the forum in quite awhile, but I regret to inform you that I lost my license and am therefore selling my EP3 hatch.

It has 114k miles on the original k20a3 motor. I have not performed any modifications to the car, although the kid who owned it before me saw fit to install a Ractive muffler and upgraded the stereo as well. The exhaust is not terribly loud, and sounds surprisingly good for having only an aftermarket muffler. There is a new Alpine head unit and upgraded speakers throughout. The car is wired for subs, with power and stereo hookup.

In addition, the tires were replaced a few hundred miles ago, they are winter tires on stock 16" wheels.
The A/C was just recharged with Freon as well, I never used it once in 5 months of ownership since I always drive with the windows down, but it's nice to know it works.

The CARFAX shows 3 accidents in it's history, 2 were minor scrapes and one did deploy the airbag. I do not know the exact circumstances surrounding this collision but the car has been fully repaired, and the frame was not impacted in any way. The body panels still line up, but in the sunlight, you can see a slight difference in the paint color from the front quarter panel to the door on the passenger side.

This is not a show car, it's a great daily that has project car potential. I hate to let it go, but since I can't drive until February, I'm not going to have it sit around taking up space in the driveway all winter.

I am asking 6500 dollars or your best offer for this EP3. If you're going to PM me asking me to drop the price by 1000 bucks, don't waste your time and don't waste my time. That being said, this car has to go by September 24, so I am a motivated seller.

I encourage anyone who is interested to contact me. I live in Pottstown, PA, which is about 45 minutes outside of Philly. I will post more pictures later today or tomorrow; my camera died while I was shooting.

The car hasn't been cleaned in about 2 months in these pictures; I will try and clean it up for the rest of the photos. I am a professional detailer and the car will come fully washed and detailed, inside and out.

Thanks for looking, Adam

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not a bad price man, sorry to hear about your license... GLWS...

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.