2004 Honda Civic A/C Problems

Buckmaster73

Ok I have been working on this a while now. So I am here for help.
So I replaced the A/C compressor, reciever dryer, Expansion valve, and flushed the condensor and evaporator. Pumped the system down over night. Charged the system the next day and it started to cool down. This is when I noticed the compressor clutch would not turn off unless I pressed the A/C button.
Low line reads 35 high side reads 190. The car has always not cooled good at idle but around 2800 RPM it would cool. Today on the way home in this Texas heat I turned the A/C it started tool cool and then all of a sudden it started to blow hot as hell. I shut it off and about 10min later turned it back on and the same thing happened. When I got home I put the gages on it and it reads low side 35 high side 190. PLease what is going on here????? All I know I got left to change is the pressure switch, ECU, or the relays. were do I start????
8/16/2011 I drained the system once again. Checked the pressure switch it shows open. Under pressure its shorted. I charged the system again Low pressure side reads 45psi highh pressure reads about 210psi.
When I rev the RPMs the low side goes to 0psi. So I drove the system and it cools a little then blows hot again. About 5min it will try and cool again. Can anyone help here. I can not afford a repair shop at this time.