2005 civic ex

SKATERANGELO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
but something like dat happened to my friend he got an eclipse 2007 he had it for almost 3 months and he was worried because he didnt received his payments .after dat the dealer called him and told him that he wasnt approved for the loan .YEAH THAT WEIRD AFTER THREE MONTHS
and another think the bank from my ej7 called me and told me that my payment was late i told them dat i diddnt have the car that i gave it as a trade in and they told me that they havent got the check from them

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
but something like dat happened to my friend he got an eclipse 2007 he had it for almost 3 months and he was worried because he didnt received his payments .after dat the dealer called him and told him that he wasnt approved for the loan .YEAH THAT WEIRD AFTER THREE MONTHS
and another think the bank from my ej7 called me and told me that my payment was late i told them dat i diddnt have the car that i gave it as a trade in and they told me that they havent got the check from them
Well after this long thread, you have a lot to figure out. It's obvious that the dealer isn't going to help you. You need to speak to the bank who is handling your loan. I thought your trade in was paid off, meaning you had no lien on it. If they are telling you your payments are late, you have even more to worry about. You basically have two cars that aren't even yours.

Your old car with an outstanding lien w/ late payment and you don't even have it in your possession.

The new car isn't yours and the bank hasn't even approved your loan. I have no idea how the dealer let you drive it off the lot. That said, if the car isn't in your name yet, how are you insuring it? Did you pull the old car off your insurance?

You've got too many unknowns and you may get fawked in the end. Remember that ignorance of the law or not reading contracts is not a legitimate excuse to get out of trouble. G/L man.

SKATERANGELO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so what should i do f**k i dunno what to do i called the dealer and they told me that i just have to wait for the bank to approve my loan .

tragiclude875

5+ Year Member
well personally if i were u i would drive that s**t straight back to the dealership and take my old car bak. it is illegal to drive a car out a lot without an approval from the bank. or better yet insuring it without it being officially urs. if u move fast ull still have a chance to get out of this one.cuz ur not responsible until after u r approved. after the approval from the bank, the dealership would give it to u to sign and after u sign THATS wen the car is urs. and another thing how did u get ur apr if u havent even gotten approved?????

SKATERANGELO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well personally if i were u i would drive that s**t straight back to the dealership and take my old car bak. it is illegal to drive a car out a lot without an approval from the bank. or better yet insuring it without it being officially urs. if u move fast ull still have a chance to get out of this one.cuz ur not responsible until after u r approved. after the approval from the bank, the dealership would give it to u to sign and after u sign THATS wen the car is urs. and another thing how did u get ur apr if u havent even gotten approved?????
i did the contract and all the s**t i signed a lot of papers but the bank hasnt approved yet i dunno how but thats what they told me.
the lady from finance told me that they didnt send someone to install the lojack because the banks hasnt approved the loan yet that we just have to wait and my wife told them that if they didnt approved that we would like to have our car back and she is like no we already sold ( AND HOW COME THE OTHER BANK KEEPS CALLING ME ABOUT THE f**king PAYMENT ).well she just told me that we have to wait for the approval of the bank she even said that it was weird that was taking so long .

SKATERANGELO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The new car isn't yours and the bank hasn't even approved your loan. I have no idea how the dealer let you drive it off the lot. That said, if the car isn't in your name yet, how are you insuring it? Did you pull the old car off your insurance?

You've got too many unknowns and you may get fawked in the end. Remember that ignorance of the law or not reading contracts is not a legitimate excuse to get out of trouble. G/L man.
the even gave me an insurance for one month .

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so what should i do f**k i dunno what to do i called the dealer and they told me that i just have to wait for the bank to approve my loan .
Step 1. Find out which bank is doing the financing. If you don't know, ask the dealer's finance dept. Then get in contact with them and try to straighten it out.

Step 2. Call your current bank and tell them that the dealer took the car. Ask them for advice since the dealer has not paid the lien. The car is not the dealers property until the lien holder signs off on the title. Then get you damn car back.

Let us know how those first two steps go.

tragiclude875

5+ Year Member
well that carwas suppose to stay in there lot til approval was achieved. yo dont wait anyt longer and take that s**t bak. cancel everything. that s**t is illegal wat they r doing. they cant provide u wit insurance. that bullshit. dont waste anymore time. grab some balls and take that shgit bak!!! get ur car bak cuz the lien is still on so there is still hope bro. is the other bank is still calling u thats bcuz thats still there car. even if u signed over the title dat doessnt me s**t cuz that not ur official car, its the lien holder's and as long as u still owed them money its still theres

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the even gave me an insurance for one month .
Dude, the dealer doesn't give any thing away for free. I'm willing to bet in all that flurry of paperwork, you paid for it somehow.

I have no idea how a dealer can sell a car when they have no title and the lien is still held by the other bank. You are working with some shady people.

You have to stop playing the waiting game and find out information on your own. Talk to people at both banks. Jot down their names, time and date you spoke to them. You need to create a paper trail.

SKATERANGELO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dunno how can they do this is not a sheap dealer its a big one its HOnda from Riverside .Im going to call 2morrow but the day that i called and told the i was going to take the car back they told me it wasnt on me that now it was on the bank In another words that i cant do s**t that only the bank would decide if i keep the car or not .

tragiclude875

5+ Year Member
well go bak and tell them to give u ur car bak and that u aint taking s**t til the bank makes there decision. if they havent approved u yet then i strongly doubt they will. the dealership suppose to give u the contract after the approval and u r suppose to sign to accept the banks terms and the apr and all. if u havent signed that then nothing connects u to that car. i bet u just sign a paper saying u would buy the car. well that aint s**t. wat really matters is the bank contract.

tragiclude875

5+ Year Member
the bank contract is wat really connects u to the car. and u cant sign that paper until after approval.

tragiclude875

5+ Year Member
yo i checke the website and to be honest with u those cars r way over priced.. HUUUHHHH. nothing like the east coast baby. LMAO

SKATERANGELO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude i have the contract and all the crap but how come they r saying that i havent been approved yet ?

SKATERANGELO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
and also they sold me the car without a license i didnt have my liscense at that time im berly taking my driving test .( icouldnt get a license before cause i didnt have my papers yet ) but now i do .