2006 Civic Si bad input shaft bearing?

Flatbush_Best97

Ok everybody I'm brand new to this forum I tried a different one but can't seem to get a response so I'm very very grateful if anyone can help me here long story short I got the car today from my brother in law well his throw out bearing blew on his factory clutch so he bought an XTD one online and got it installed at a family shop Well the clutch he received wasn't thick enough and slipped a little well it started slipping real bad and he continued to drive it bc it was his only vehicle well the clutch disk blew and he ended up buying a better brand clutch and lightweight flywheel which I installed for him well now when you crank the car as soon as you release the clutch the general tranny/clutch area is making a loud roaring sound (100% identical to the sound of a dirt cheap brand skateboard wheel being spun) the sound matches the rpms so if you rev the car at all the noise grows with the rpms I basically need to know is this the input shaft bearing? It's not the throw out bearing or the pilot bearing so I don't know what else it could be although I'm no tranny expert (lol) for sure ANY help at all is GREATLY appreciated I got the car from him by taking over payments and it's financed so it's a MUST HAVE on full coverage insurance both combined it has already began costing me $440 per month to literally be a pretty yard decoration so I REALLY want to fix my issue ASAP please if you know anything about these symptoms or especially can write up a guide or know of a guide to replace it specifically for the 8th gen Si I will GREATLY appreciate it right now I'm hopeless and can't afford a shop bill it never made noise whatsoever before we pulled the tranny for the second time! Thanks in advance!

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

sound like this?