2006 debut tomorrow!!

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh my gosh that thing is awesome. I like the black hood, roof, and lights. Wonder how much it's gonna run for. I esp. like the orange calipers hehe ;) indeed indeed honda has made a masterpiece.

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that car is sexy...I would buy it in a heart beat..cant wait to see the actual production model

TripeoXxX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, that s**t looks beautiful. The rims look HOT. I would love to get me one of those when it comes out.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
anyone notice the lakc of door handles on the conecpt??

i wonder what they'll be like ont he production.. hopefully pillarmounted

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
you guys all saw this coming...

edt: a lil drop

Last edited:

RainyDaze

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think it looks awesome! I would like to see it without the spoiler though. But hell 200hp, 6sp, w/ brembos ,orange calipers no less, all around, black accented roof and hood. Hell I even like those wheels (not usually a fan of that style). Where do I sign up to get one? I'm sure that it will be changed quite a bit in the production model though. :(

I agree w/ ya Anf about the door handles, pillar mounted would seriously look much better

Edit: Nice squishy Anf!!! It almost looks like it has no doors at all. :thumbs up

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
prolly to make the smooth effect thru out the whole body....would be even better if it was like that on the production si.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
SanDawg said:
prolly to make the smooth effect thru out the whole body....would be even better if it was like that on the production si.
and how would we open the doors? i doubt honda ia gonna put solenoids and make it remote-based

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they might...since it's gonna be the top civic model anyway....or maybe not, coz it might be a big problem in the long run when it starts getting old and the doors won't open anymore...lol!

Kataku

HAYOO
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh great and powerful Honda god, you have humbled me. Forgive me for doubting, even if only for a moment.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
:werd: funny how this compares to the reaction to the spy pics

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
k20a2? 200 dohc i-vtec 6 spee manual sounds like a k20a2 to me. if thats right, its gonna be a, fast as hell, b, expensive, c, have torque, and d, very very very responsive to mods. kick ass

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I find it quite sexxxy......not at all what I pictured.

Tsx + tc x Honda = Civic Si

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
420GREEN said:
honesly after 2000 i think honda started going downhill, I totally agree with this...............another 200hp VTEC motor, that is awesome on fuel economy and you can't do a damn thing to it to gain any more power, unless you want to spend a fortune on it.........................thay should have done a retro version of the CVCC!!!! Nooooooooo from now on they're all gonna look like TSX's and RSX's...BOOORING..........Yawn

What are you talking about...

An RSX Has a 200hp VTEC Motor and you can get it to run 14's with just bolt on's, and even quicker with "a fortune" of mods.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eh, 420 doesnt know what he is talking about... thats cool.... Whatever... I love it, and I bet it has MAJOR potential..... =)

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ i read that too. he has no idea what he is talking about

EluSive2K

OG Club Civic DJ!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member