10+ Year Member
wow 250hp is not bad, i wish the looks matched the power :(

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not to mention they already busted out the thread starter there that its a FAKE............................:roll:

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
doubt it's true, but 250hp for an n/a 4 banger is DAMN good. nobody else can even touch that except honda

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like a POS...hahaha..well maybe it doesn't look that bad..but i wouldn't buy it even if i had the money...

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'd just buy the new si and with some bolt-ons and a k-pro you be around 250 crank hp

Dirty Sanchez

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats probably what I'll end up doing. I dunno though, I'm still torn between the new civic si and the 97-01 integra type-r.

NewEraImports09

Civic Aficionado
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you read Superstreet you would know that Honda said they are not makin a type R for this gen, onlky the NSX and I think the RSX or accord are getting the "R"

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
not to mention they already busted out the thread starter there that its a FAKE............................:roll:
:werd: That and the side pic of it are chopped out to hell. Besides, what's a Type R doing with 19" rims??

Jibber

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if this is true..honda just disappoints me more with every new generation (not including what they've done to Acura's though)

Dirty Sanchez

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NewEraImports09 said:
If you read Superstreet you would know that Honda said they are not makin a type R for this gen, onlky the NSX and I think the RSX or accord are getting the "R"
I wonder if they're doing that to keep the integra alive, cause a 250hp civic would beat a 220hp ITR. I hope instead of killing the RSX line over here they decide to bring over the integra type-r in order to preserve the civic-integra balance of power. Doubt it'll happen though.