2008 Civic Si K20z3 long block for sale. Located in TX. $1250 obo (will ship)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Keeping the motor. Build thread coming soon. Thanks for looking :thumbs up

NEW PRICE: Tree Fiddy picked up! <<----- Guess tree fiddy wasn't good enough :what:

FOR SALE: 2008 Civic Si K20z3 long block (~38,000 miles at time of pull)
Price: NOT FOR SALE. STOP CALLING ME. Or Best Offer (Willing to ship. Contact me)

For those who've seen my posts or comments on the chat board, you've seen me mention this before. Story goes like this. I'm from Texas but currently live in Alaska. My parents live in New Braunfels which is just outside San Antonio where i'm from. My dad is friends with a service manager at a nearby Honda dealership and asked if i'd be interested in a motor they pulled from a 2008 Civic Si. Reason it was pulled is because they suspected it had spun a rod bearing and replaced the whole motor.

If anyone has any questions, they can call or text me anytime. If you want to pick it up, i'll get you in touch with my dad and he can meet you. You'll need to bring a buddy or two to help you lift it. My dad does not have a cherry picker and it's currently in the back of his truck while he's waiting for me to either ship it here or sell it. (He's not driving the truck currently)

Lets see... What else can I say about this? What you see is what you get. If it's shipped, it will be put on a normal size pallet or in a crate (I've never shipped a motor before but have been contacting companies to get quotes to ship it to me in Alaska) so the little square you see it on now will not be what it comes to you in unless you go pick it up yourself.

I don't take paypal so we'll have to figure something else out there.

I had my mom send me some decent pics this time. Some of you have seen those crappy cell phone pics I posted in my white EJ1 build thread.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
How bout a :thumbs up bump from all the readers out there?! Thanks homies!

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
This one apparently does though I have no way to confirm that having not actually seen it in person. I have no reason to doubt the tech that pulled it but who knows... I didn't really ask any detailed questions and when he explained it to me he just said it was pulled for a ticking sound and the customer wanted a new engine. So.. I'm still trying to get this one shipped to me in Alaska but i'll have more this week I think. Similar stories on those but I don't have much details. I think one had metal flake in the oil so again, the owner wanted it replaced. Not a big deal in my eyes I guess. Just pop it open and give it a good check up. Replace what ever may need replacing or build it up.. That was my plan anyway.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Bumppppp just because the engine is an hour away from me. Not bad though.

Sent from my Galaxy S-Triple

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Price bump.

$800 picked up!

Not going to be able to get this picked up before the end of the year so i'm trying to relieve my parents of keeping this for me. At $800, should move quickly! That's $200 less than I paid for it so i'm taking a hit here.

Thanks everyone. Text me if you have questions.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bump for looking

11cEk9

You mad bro?
Bumping it up. Wish you had this in late june. Just pcs'ed from ft bliss and spent a couple days in san antonio

Posted from Clubcivic.com App for Android

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
$800 is a STEAL for this motor. If I had the funds available, I'd pick it up. SOMEONE BUY THIS! BUMP!

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Bump for a super cheap engine. You should try posting it on the local Craigslist.

Status
Not open for further replies.