2015 Civic Ex mod?

Focus907

What can i add to my car for let's say street performance or drifting? I'm fairly new to this.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Both are totally different things and one of them is next to impossible to do correctly in a front wheel drive ECONOMY car.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Sell it and buy a performance RWD vehicle, and then don't do it because you don't know what you are doing.

bairdandrew77

You should've done some research before buying a new car.. the new civics are nice for basic daily driving, but a bad choice for performance.. and terrible for drifting, considering it's FWD..

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Focus907

Yeah I did some research and learned the hard way but I do appreciate the feed back. I'll be buying a another car soon and now that I have knowledge I know what to buy but thanks for helping me out!

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I did some research and learned the hard way but I do appreciate the feed back. I'll be buying a another car soon and now that I have knowledge I know what to buy but thanks for helping me out!
Needing a RWD vehicle is as basic as it gets for drift car knowledge. If you didnt even know that then you have a long way to go before you attain the understanding and skillset to drift or handle a true street performance car. I suggest you research for a long time. Otherwise, you will damage alot of parts, cars & bank accounts before you really know what youre doing.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
I can't begin to understand why people think civics are drift capable. This isn't the first time someone wanted to "drift" a FWD Honda and my first question is where the f**k did you see a Honda drifting that planted the seed in your head to buy a civic to drift in.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Last edited:

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I guess there is always the retarded tray sliding...