READ and you will find your answers ;)

Dr.Anus

proctologist
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is it an n1? -sure

Is it an apexi? -hell no

That is a n1 "TYPE" exhaust, made by tsudo. It's no apexi, but I am running one right now and it's pretty good. Sounds dang good, my only complaint is that the end angles toward the middle of the bumper?! I am going to have a muffler shop see if they can angle it more outward.

As far as how long it last who knows, but as long as it last half as long as the apexi I'll be happy (1/2 the price).

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
no, it's a knockoff

READ and you will find your answers ;)
:oops: maybe ill just get it anyways. if it busts in a few years, oh well ill actually have a job by then and tons of money saved up so ill buy another. think it'll sound as good as the real apexi and perform just as well (if not better...obviuosly)

vandynamics

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ask handlebars. he swears by the Ebay exhaust.

why pay 500 dollars for a mandrel bent peice of hardened stainless? i dont know about yuo, but i have better places to put that money (in my pocket or under my hood)

daoshao

5+ Year Member
oilpool said:
ask handlebars. he swears by the Ebay exhaust.

why pay 500 dollars for a mandrel bent peice of hardened stainless? i dont know about yuo, but i have better places to put that money (in my pocket or under my hood)
yeah, 500 bucks for an exhaust is expensive...but that money goes into R&D of that product....its probably proven for horsepower/torque gains/topend or carb exempt, etc......some cheap ebay exhaust is just put together without even any testing......

vandynamics

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when you buy a name brand exhaust your paying for the engineering and the carb stamp. ebay companies will copy the design and sell it without a carb stamp for cheap.

silvertuner98

Banned
apexi exhaust has a weird purplish tinted coating or some s**t on their catbacks and the muffler itself is polished. thats the easiest way to tell. that and reading the description

1SLOEG8

I piss on fender gap.
5+ Year Member
id say buy it. Apexi stuff is way too pricey for me, so thats what id do

HP Civic 2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1SLOEG8 said:
id say buy it. Apexi stuff is way too pricey for me, so thats what id do
Apexi IMHO is one of the most wallet friendly companies out there...you can get an Apexi WS2 for UNDER 400 shipped! Do your research n00bie

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
HP Civic 2 said:
Apexi IMHO is one of the most wallet friendly companies out there...you can get an Apexi WS2 for UNDER 400 shipped! Do your research n00bie
yes, I agree. I purchased my WS2 for $379 from robearracing

HP Civic 2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shogun said:
yes, I agree. I purchased my WS2 for $379 from robearracing
Couldn't afford the RSR, and I couldn't be happier with the WS2.