2slo4u: My White Virgin

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got the lip through Honda. Actually through Toyota ( i get 10% discount through any dealership by going through Toyota) but they said they'd order it through Honda. I looked again and didn't see Honda stamped. I'll call them today and see what they say. The paint doesn't even match. But I'll have to take it out of the garage to really see. I'll post some pics in a bit.

I started taping up the rear for some plasti-dipping and my wife came out saying " I thought I told you the black looked ugly!" so I had to stop haha

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so it is oem! phew..so is the bumper, but the fitment is a hair off..not really noticable at all..the paint i figured is just because of the age of the two..the lip being recently painted vs the body being painted awhile ago..just doesn't look at glossy as the body..im wondering if the person who painted the car used the correct formula when painting the car (accident)

stock

HFP Lip

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Really not a fan of 8th gens, but this is pretty clean and nice.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes sadly they are only caps. I want the 05-06 type s wheels but I'm in no rush for wheels since we'll be taking this at to school. I want to get the rear HFP lip as well. I almost ordered it but I figured I'd put the money in savings instead. So I might just paint the inner-bottom of the bumper.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Little update. Plasti-Dipped the rear bumper a little.

Family Photo :D

Decipher

Registered VIP
Dude, those were some fantastic savings! I say put the paper back on it... but it's your car. If you like it without those huge deals and great prices... that's all that matters.

Seriously though, looks nice.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
had to go to the store so i had to take the coupons off =)
i was going to do a paper mache of my whole car and then fill it with candy and hit it like a pinata for my sons upcoming birthday but i got too lazy

thanks guys =)

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Diggin the lip :thumbs up.

What nationality are you? Cute kid. Looks like his mom.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks =) I'm Hmong. It's funny cause in pictures he always looks like his mom but really, he looks like me. Weird haha. Acts like his mom though ..fussy, always says no to everything... always pooping. :p

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lip looks good on there man!

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I called it! :lol:

Looks good man!

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks =) I'm Hmong. It's funny cause in pictures he always looks like his mom but really, he looks like me. Weird haha. Acts like his mom though ..fussy, always says no to everything... always pooping. :p
Lol, hope the wife doesn't read this forum, always pooping, lol!

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looking good so far. I will suscribe so I can see what you will do with this one.