2slo4u: My White Virgin

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thank you. Sometimes I do miss the coupe still but I didn't drive it much cause I always had the kid to take around too and it was too hard to get him in and out. I miss the power.
Gotcha, The new car is nice, and i keep telling my self "man, how can this guy miss his old car" :lol: But yea that car was a Beast!

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thank you =) I hope to make this new car atleast something close to what my old car was. Heck, people knew the car better than they knew me haha

"It's beginning to look alot like Christmas"

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOVE the wheels and lip!!!

So I've heard about the plasti-dip..it's the stuff you can pull off, correct? What's the finish of it? I was thinking about doing this to my front bumper but I want to make sure the finish matches.
you can pull it off? im curious about that part. if you can i might give it a try. if i dont like it i can take it off then lol

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yep just spray on and let it fully sit..about 4 hours..it turns to a plastic/rubbery type thing..if you ever want to take it off just peel it away
its pretty cool, the only downside to plasti-dip is the lack of colors they offer(in the spray can)..only white, black, and red

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The car looks pretty good. Ever think about doing the grille black? I think i've seen it somewhere and it looked good. It could have been a different model though. Either way what you have done looks pretty good.
If i were to get an 8th Gen i would get the full lip kit for it.
Definitely lower it. =)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yep just spray on and let it fully sit..about 4 hours..it turns to a plastic/rubbery type thing..if you ever want to take it off just peel it away
its pretty cool, the only downside to plasti-dip is the lack of colors they offer(in the spray can)..only white, black, and red
oh s**t. i have to look into this. good thing i wanted white! now i just gotta find where i can buy it

KYWoody

I just bought a white 2010 Civic. Looks like yours in the first photos you posted. I LOVE the dipped Rear Bumper!! Now I know what I need to do to mine.

KYWoody

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just bought a white 2010 Civic. Looks like yours in the first photos you posted. I LOVE the dipped Rear Bumper!! Now I know what I need to do to mine.

KYWoody
nice pick up! =)
great thing about it is if you dont like it just take it right off.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sexy!

i'm talking you, not the car.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice..white look so clean..if I can get my credit together im considering getting a 9th gen.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just the other day I thought of getting RSX rims and painting them.... Thanks to this I know how they'll look!!
Type s wheels are reall nice. Just make sure they are the 05-06 ones. I think the own silver color might be a nice match with your car. Might hurt your mpg though