4 to 5 lug/hub swap info*

dboy9887

What's up Club. I have a 99 civic sedan.... ej6, Totally new to all of this, newbie. Aint a mechanic but willing to put in work and transform my lil beater to a fun ride. What I really want to know is, Is there a direct fit/plug and play/ 4lug to 5 swap off of any honda or Acura to make this happen? It is purely for aesthetic or cosmetic reason. I have a set of corvette wheels I wanna put on. Going for a street rod honda look. I apologize if you think it's stupid or silly. But your opinions count, and whatever info I could get to maybe make work would be awesome. Thanks guys: Dan

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome aboard, buddy. Now where do I begin? I'll be easy on you since you come off like a nice guy.

I find it hard to condone any Corvette wheels on a Civic largely because they should be much too wide to maintain a smooth ride without rubbing issues. Its not worth changing to a 5 -lug configuration especially if you dont plan to swap in a much more powerful engine. But if you insist, start using our search function and Google because its been done many times, usually using Integra parts.

Have you tried Googling images of Civic and browsing through our "Show Off" section to get a better idea of what styles look good or not on Civic sedans? I don't mean to discourage you but so many people waste money before researching properly. Others have tried the "street rod" look on Civics but I feel none have ever succeeded, especially on a sedan. It just doesn't look right with the Civic body lines.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
please dont. leave the saw blades to E30/E36 BMW's and Subies. :(

but the above links have some decent info.