4th gen hatchie on Pimp My Ride

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
boricuacvc said:
i was thinkin... if u get ur car pimped and they ask u wat u do... tell them ur japanese and ur JDM and s**t... just to see what they would do to a car...
I am sure they would still screw it all up....

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
god i feel bad for that car...they make some of the worst looking cars for mtv...that is just plain ugly

civicsi94

dial up ownz me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah u remember the 240sx. that looked better in the be4 stage than the after. lol imo

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
civicsi94 said:
yeah u remember the 240sx. that looked better in the be4 stage than the after. lol imo
on that chicks cavalier wit the blue and pink and white... motherfuker put jensen speakers n subs on her s**t... :wtf:

deftones0817

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that s**t is phat. I'm sending them my white crx. I can't wait for them to pimp my ride so i can hang with xzibit...that s**t is going to be awesome. U guys are haters.

Kataku

HAYOO
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1995stockcivic said:
Pics from MTV.com

Lmfao, look at the fitment of that front bumper where it meets the lights. Gotta love the Blitz kit. Christ that's so horrible.

Last edited:

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WTF you can not get pimp my ride first season! Who would want that crap???

Viperlude69

Jdm Powered
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
who the f**k would paint a CF hood???? dumbasses!!! and those seats are the same ones just redone so those are hella lame looking and the paint would be cool accept for the color!!!

the monitors are cool but the cameras are piontless! And those subs are so stupid looking...... i'd reather just stick with my MTX's.....

they have the right ideas but just dont think enough about the cars! They are all kinda random!

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Viperlude69 said:
who the f**k would paint a CF hood???? dumbasses!!!
If I had a cf hood I woudl get it painted to match the rest of my car. :what: I don't want cf exterior parts for looks though. I like them on some cars, just not mine.

jenns91civic

Car Stupid (but learning)
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
please ignore if you read what i had here before lol, i mixed up two shows and realized it later. DUH.

Last edited:

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, i want to paint my CF hood to match the rest :what:

and about the 4th gen, it turned out much better than the last honda they did --- now that CRX was hideous....sure, purple wouldnt of bee my first choice, but at least they didnt go crazy with super huge wings, and elongated body kits....aside from the wild paint scheme, it turned out decent IMO

deftones0817

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i think im going to send my crx f**k up my ride on mtv. =)

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that shyts gly..
and wtf yall mean paint ur cf hood???????:wtf:

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazedout06 said:
that shyts gly..
and wtf yall mean paint ur cf hood???????:wtf:
haha, i mean paint it to match the rest of my car....exposed CF is sooooo 5 minutes ago