5 speed trans

nathan1997ps

New to the Honda game, looking for advice on how I should go about replacing the transmission any help is appreciated thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Provide information about your car (year, trim, tranny) and be much more specific because this is way too vague. Have you done any research at all? Familiarize yourself with our search function because if youre referring to upgrading trannys or finding out what bolts on easily then its been covered before.

nathan1997ps

I know it's not rocket science it's not easy finding to much info about 91 Honda civic henceforth being on this app just looking for advice another question if anyone knows were to get 5 speed Trans for 91 civic d15 in California valley area that would be much appreciated I picked a transmission up like I said new to the game just realized I picked up an Acura automatic transmission

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know it's not rocket science it's not easy finding to much info about 91 Honda civic henceforth being on this app just looking for advice another question if anyone knows were to get 5 speed Trans for 91 civic d15 in California valley area that would be much appreciated I picked a transmission up like I said new to the game just realized I picked up an Acura automatic transmission
Well, my suggestion is to search the forum using an online browser because I personally think Tapatalk is awful, at least for navigating through this forum. There is plenty of information about your generation of Civic here and elsewhere online. Once again, please answer the questions I posed earlier so you can receive helpful answers. Upgrading transmission isn't as simple a question as you're asking, so more info is needed. Try to be more clear and please use punctuations to improve your clarity.
- What year & trim is your car?
- What transmission is currently in there? Is it currently auto. or manual?
- Do you just need info on transmission options or also installation process advise?
- What information have you concluded through any research you have currently attempted?
- Are you looking to upgrade transmissions, as in using a potential newer 5-speed tranny, or stick with what was offered for your generation?