5th Gen Conversion,

vroomvroomcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey what up people?
Does anyone know a website where i can see how to convert their interior to a 96-00 Civic? i am really interested in this conversion, if no1 has a site, how about a How To? any info on this?
Thanx In Advance!

-Omar

Pooge

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey man, ive been looking for a site or something having to do with swapping just the dash and center sonsole to no avail. Ill keep my eyes open and if i even find anything ill post, im sure it can be done, but your looking at a lot of work. good luck with the search.

Doug

civic_anxiety

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well guys, i dont have a 5th gen, but i seen the conversion done. people just replace their whole dash with a carbon fiber one, cause its easier to cut and shape the holes wider. the bad part about this is that its not safe, cause its not as sturdy as your stock dash

vroomvroomcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hell no im not gunna put a CF one, unless i want to die, im in no rush to do the conversion. i am also going to do a 99-00 front end on my EG, but also want to put the 96-00 stock sideskirts on it too, any sites on how to do that??

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it will take alot of modding to get the EK interior in the EG. What i have seen done is the 94+ integra Dash. You will have to cut the end of the dash a little because it is longer.

As far as the EK sideskirts ont eh EG. You will have to measure and cut the EK sideskirts to the correct length, then add some mounting holes the the skirts, then attach it.
The people i know that have done it say its kind of a pain in the ass. But the end result is Nice.