6th gen 96 civic cx hatch need help finding guage cluster light bulb size

Zwardy34

There are 9 small bulbs labeled toshiba tsd-74 (black), 5 middle size bulbs labeled toshiba a14v3w (grey), and I'm missing the one large bulb and screw in adapter piece for behind my speedometer and rpm gauge.. I could be missing more bulbs because there are 4 open spaces there is only one and im assuming it fell out over the years and noone cared to replace it so i can't read the bulb or know how to figure out how to fix it. I'm trying to order all these bulbs from superbrightled's (bright white) so i can make this older car look much newer. The car belonged to my best friend that passed away in a house fire and I'm really trying to build it to his liking. He wasn't a ricey guy and he was all about JDM. It is my goal to build this car and make everything in tip top shape for his mother as he was her only child. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I myself have driven an 05 rsx for the past 4 years and never really got into building older civics but I've been enjoying this one. Thanks guys, Zack

RonJ

Banned
Personally, I just pay the higher price and buy the bulbs from the Honda dealer, unless you're looking for a non-stock look.

After I replaced all the bulbs in my cluster, my cluster looks so bright and nice at night. Over time, the old bulbs give out an unattractive dim orange glow.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Personally, I just pay the higher price and buy the bulbs from the Honda dealer, unless you're looking for a non-stock look.

After I replaced all the bulbs in my cluster, my cluster looks so bright and nice at night. Over time, the old bulbs give out an unattractive dim orange glow.
Agreed.

To the op. I also want to add that just because there happens to be holes doesn't necclessarily mean that a bulb went there in yours. Could be for an option your exact car didn't have.