6th gen. Civic & compatible newer interiors?

Tomislav

Respected
Hey..i have a 1996 honda civic 1.4is hatchback...and i want to do some changes to it...so i was wondering if anybody knows does a interior from a newer honda civic fit into my honda civic....and if it does please let me know which one..thank you

Snozberries

I believe alot can with some work. I was wondering the same tho cause I know alot of the eg to ek and gsr can fit pretty easy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I believe alot can with some work.
You have it backwards, some can with a lot of work.

i was wondering if anybody knows does a interior from a newer honda civic fit into my honda civic
No, you'll have plenty of fitment issues and plenty of wiring changes to do, which is why this is not common place and rarely, if ever done.

5SpeedEJ6

Respected
Registered VIP
I'd say unless you really like doing your own wiring, it's really not that fun no change up your interior.

CamdSingleSlam

depending on what parts, seats are easy to do the rails just bolt in and personally think that DA integra seats would be bad@ss in that car

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just keep the interior you have -shrug- if you want newer civic interior, buy a newer civic.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey..i have a 1996 honda civic 1.4is hatchback...and i want to do some changes to it...so i was wondering if anybody knows does a interior from a newer honda civic fit into my honda civic....and if it does please let me know which one..thank you
Front seats are about the only interior parts you can make fit into a 6th gen Civic. Nothing else cosmetically will fit because they are entirely different shapes & designs.

I also changed your title from "Honda Civic 6th generation hatchback" to something relevant to your question. Useful titles receive more helpful interest.