6th gen Honda civic sedans on 15x8 wheels

Wwalnutej6

I have a 98 civic sedan and I'm getting ground control coilovers to get a decent drop and wheels and tires to have a nice,clean fitted look soon. Looking to see some pics of sedans with 15x8 wheels. This is also my daily driver so any advice on what size wheels and tires to get would help a lot. I've been looking at enkei 92 style wheels.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Post the trolling picture, one more time after its taken down by request. Please. I need a reason, it's been a while. Lol

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I see nothing wrong with the picture I posted considering similar things are said regularly. And being that nothing was said to me, I posted it back up. I dont see how that was "trolling" but try using explanations FIRST next time. And for the record, "Please. I need a reason, it's been a while" is a threat and not at all proper behavior from a moderator.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
And being that nothing was said to me, I posted it back up.
If it's removed by a moderator, posting it again would obviously have the same results, so why bother? :roll: If you're not sure why it was removed, use PM's rather than reposting it.

I have a 98 civic sedan and I'm getting ground control coilovers to get a decent drop and wheels and tires to have a nice,clean fitted look soon. Looking to see some pics of sedans with 15x8 wheels. This is also my daily driver so any advice on what size wheels and tires to get would help a lot. I've been looking at enkei 92 style wheels.
Take a look at this thread to start: http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=110116

More importantly, make sure to use the search function, as this question has come around more than once. :thumbs up

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I see nothing wrong with the picture I posted considering similar things are said regularly. And being that nothing was said to me, I posted it back up. I dont see how that was "trolling" but try using explanations FIRST next time. And for the record, "Please. I need a reason, it's been a while" is a threat and not at all proper behavior from a moderator.
Right, because a moderator removes a post and the correct thing to do is to put it back up. You are a self proclaimed grammar cop but aren't so smart with common sense, eh? The reason it was removed doesn't have to be explained and we have been given the power as moderators for Justin to remove posts that are against the rules, trolling, flaming, or if we are asked by the op or the owner of the site WITHOUT having to tell you, or anyone. We don't report to you, never have, never will. Sorry if that doesn't work for you.

You don't like the way myself or any of the other staff members "behave" you are free to take it up with Justin. It's his site and he alone is the only one that can and will have any say on how we "behave". Have at it.

I will throw you a bone though and tell you that I was asked to clean the thread because of the reaction it garnished with the op. Congratulations, you have bullied ANOTHER new member off the site, so you don't have to worry about him posting another thread, he has moved onto another site.

Everyone whines constantly about how slow this place is, but in your eyes it's OK to post trolling comments to newbs because "similar things are said regularly". Ever think that the site is slow, in part because people are tired of being bullied off the site because there are members that constantly feel they need to police trivial things like grammar and commonly asked questions? Sit back and think of one time your grammar policing actually worked. Can you name one member that actually said thank you and changed their posting ways?

Look, I hate the constant questions that are asked day after day by newbs too lazy to search and have been guilty of telling them to search, but to be truthful f everyone that came here used google instead of posting we wouldn't even have an active site. You want this community to actually make it through this new age of social media, we need some support. Next time, instead of posing one of these pictures or belittling someone for not using a period or not using google, move on and post in a thread where you can be more constructive or at least help them without putting them down. I know tone is hard to convey over text, but I haven't seen one post where you "correct" someone where you don't come off as a d**k. Unless that is what you are going for. Just out of curiosity, do you correct people in real life face to face? Are you one of those guys? :shock:

:lol: As I sit here an write this bullshit novel, I feel that it is going to hit home just about as well as your "corrections" hit the newbs. Take it as you will.

RuckRider2

a 15" or 16" is really what you want for ur civic i think the 15 or 16 looks just right. anything below or above looks different.
IMO

Jordan98

Personally I just purchased Drag DR-9s that are 16x7. Ofcourse I had to purchase bigger tires with them aswell, but heres a picture of them. I have yet to put them on my car but will post a picture of them if you want on the car when I try them on this weekend.